#mods# The Game Mod Request Thread. What Would You Like?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chieflongshin, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Illegal Prime

Illegal Prime Member

I'd like to see a mod where some of the internal sounds on the 150 are replaced with ones from the 314, which would be more appropriate. Also can the reverser be made to spin correctly?

2. orb

orb Well-Known Member

A greener / more saturated painting of the 1938 Stock interior - since I saw pictures & screenshots comparisons in one of the threads I've been searching for a mod for this every time when I intended to get this DLC.

3. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

Something I'd very much like to see is a change to the limit seemingly currently in place for the amount of custom liveries used at any one time by the game. It would appear there is a limit of 5 or 6 custom liveries used / spawned when in the game which is very limiting when you consider the amount of varied freight stock there is and especially now we have such long trains on Sherman Hill. Add in a custom loco that you are driving and that only leaves you 4 or 5 custom items for the whole of the rest of the world you are driving through.

I'm not sure it's even possible to change this limit but it would be great if someone could do it and therefore bring very realistic mixed freight trains and varied locos etc..... into the game.

4. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Custom raildriver bindings if thats even remotely possible would be my number 1 wish

• Like Like x 1
  5. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the world looking more gritty. Everything is clean and pleasant at times, no mud , no dirt, no dust or snow as trains blast past

• Like Like x 2
  6. raretrack

raretrack Well-Known Member

I'd love to see a mod that hid everything from the bottom-right HUD except for the gradient profile.

I drive mostly bottom-HUDless but find the gradient useful to replicate driver knowledge. But when I toggle Ctrl+5, I don't want to see everything else!

• Like Like x 1
  7. diesel power

diesel power Member

I would like a mod that makes all switching services with one loco instead of two! because 1)there is no need for more than one loco for switching cars unless there is very high tonnage that needs beeing moved at once (over 26 loaded cars for example) or the switcher has little horsepower (gp38-2s have relatively high power for switchers) and its not fuel efficient at all (never understood why sand patch switching services have 2 gp38-2's ??) and 2) with one loco you can use higher notches

and in general i love sound mods

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  8. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Yeah, I would love that as well! Yet most switching services on american routes always seem to use two locos for some reason. It's also pretty annoying, as you have much worse visibility with 2 locos.