PlayStation Missing Train On Services

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dave Mel, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

Ive just tried waiting for a train Class66 but it didnt turn up. i was waiting for 4L25 Bristol Terminal to Felixstow North at 1841 at Reading station. i spawned walking and got there 10 minutes early to wait for the train and waited 10 minutes after it was supposed to arrive, but it didnt. By the way there was a freight train turn up but it was going the other way at exactly 1841. Ha ha i wish there was some kind of timetable to read at the stations or public announcement to say if trains are cancelled.

2. Northlander

Northlander Guest

3. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Bear in mind that the services in that link refer to the PC version of the game. I'm pretty certain that for performance reasons some of the services were removed for the PS4 & XB1.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

Yes, Matt Peddleston said that some were removed for performance reasons. As far as I know all of the class 166 Paddington services terminating at West Ealing are gone on consoles but all the HST and Class 66 services should be there.

5. richard cooper

richard cooper Active Member

if a train didn't turn up I would say that is very realistic

• Like Like x 2
  6. Everett

Everett New Member

This is amazing to me - the timetables/schedules.
    First, I am new to trains but with the advent of YouTube channels I have been able to at least spectate. Second, I was a suburban kid so metro train lines and even train lines like in the UK are foreign to me. Third, I am so glad this game came to consoles so I can take a crack at it. Finally, with the timetable and schedules added in, that takes the game up another notch for me even as a complete newbie.