When Does Creators Club Go Live For Downloading?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nwp1, Mar 4, 2022.

1. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

I have been trying to subscribe to download scenarios and liveries but once clicking on the subscribe button, all I receive is a donut circulating for ages. Have taken over 30 minutes now. How long do I have to wait?Should I leave it overnight?

Am l missing something, is the beta version just for uploading and does the downloading for everyone’s use happen in the full edition? Any advice would be really appreciated please.

• Like Like x 1
  2. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

CC has been live for a week now, both up- and down- loads; but since Tuesday I am experiencing the same thing when I try to subscribe (having successfully done so many times before). And, no, logging out and back in to Dovetail Live does not help.

3. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Yes I have tried that. It must be broken.

4. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

There's a Support article here with more details, and a more eloquent description on what to do than I can muster on a Friday afternoon! If that isn't working, please send us a Support ticket and one of the team will try to help.

5. solicitr

Thanks, DTG JD, but (as mentioned in various threads) logging out of and back into Dovetail Live DOES NOT HELP any more. It used to, up through about Tuesday, but not since.

6. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Thank you JD. Jasonpfc sent me a link
    to subscribe to liveries and scenerios

https://creatorsclub.dovetailgames.com

This works but the ingame one doesn’t. Also now I have subscribed, the items do not show under subscribed.

I will see if it is working for me later and if not will contact Support as suggested.

Enjoyed your stream last night, some of those questions where really hard!!!

7. DTG JD

Ha, glad you enjoyed it. Thank you.

8. DTG JD

It's working for some players, and that's the first port of call (this is why I asked to contact Support if that doesn't work).

9. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Although creator club works well on my console. It just donuts on my PC.

On my PC I play TSW2 via a separate portable SSD drive as my computer “c” drive takes up my Train Simulator files.

Is this the reason I cannot use the creator’s club?Everything else works quickly, all the liveries and scenarios appear, it is only clicking on the download button where it continually donuts.

I don’t want to waste the time of DTGs wonderful support team, if using a portable drive is causing the problems. Is anyone else using a portable drive where the downloads work?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  10. solicitr

The portable drive isn't the problem; apparently right now EVERY PC user is getting the same result.
    Workaround: subscribing to liveries/scenarios via the Creators Club website does work.

11. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Thank you solicitr, that is really reassuring. I will follow the online website. I am grateful for your advice.

But how do they appear on the game as the creator club subscription page in the game continually donuts?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  12. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

I had tried logging out and in previously and it didn’t work. After listening to tonight’s stream I tried it again and it worked. Yeah!!!

13. rober

rober Member

I still have to logout and log in again every single time to be able to use the suscribed liveries. Epic version here.