Euro Fishing Can't Even Play!

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Jsyb76, Apr 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jsyb76

Jsyb76 New Member

I pre ordered this on ps4. Game downloaded. Went to play and game constantly crashes on the the registration screen. With an error code saying check for game update or system update. Both of which are the latest versions.

I've deleted the game and then reinstalled it and the same error is happening over and over! I've even tried skipping the registration screen but it still crashes!!!

2. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Have you sorted it yet bud?

3. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

Sorry about this issue, some people have found that by allowing the game to hang on the registration screen before continuing they dont get the crash. Let us know if this works.

4. Ecki

Ecki New Member

[QUOTE = "TrainSim-Jio, Post: 4298, Mitglied: 273"] Tut mir leid wegen dieser Ausgabe, einige Leute haben festgestellt, dass, indem sie das Spiel auf dem Registrierungsbildschirm hängen, bevor sie fortfahren, dass sie nicht den Absturz bekommen. Lassen Sie uns wissen, ob das funktioniert. [/ QUOTE]

Hallo habe auch ein Problem beim anmelden..es kommt immer die meldung (Die gespeicherten Daten können nicht geladen werden weil sie defekt sind)
    Bitte um Antwort und HalloHilfe

Danke

5. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

Ecki, we have responded to your issue on another thread- please refrain from duplicating messages. Thanks!

6. Donnie

Donnie New Member

have u got it working I get exact same error same place I contacted PlayStation they said delete reinstall done that 5 times I initialised my system still same then they told me send ure PS4 in for repair I told them there is nothing wrong with PS4 pro it's 6 months old

7. Donnie

Donnie New Member

It's on the registration screen you get the error so we can't let it hang

8. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Have you changed the HDD , because I have the pro and it worked 1st time I downloaded it.

9. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue