Train Sim World 2 - Roadmap Update 22/02/2022

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Natster, Feb 22, 2022.

1. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say that. Look at the release schedule of their MML packs for TSC. They're hardly "chucking them out" and TSW takes longer to dev for

2. Tank621

Tank621 Well-Known Member

Even if it's just one more route a year it's still more frequent than it was before ;)

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Unless Rivet get slower to compensate...

4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

I fully expect DTG to release its standard annual six routes between April and next March. Only one of these (Liverpool) has been announced, but I reckon we will learn rather more with the April Roadmap, if not sooner.

Preservation taking up a big chunk of DTG's resources? Not hardly. The upgrades have more or less been finished; it's a question now of the testing cycle. Adam's team have never been anything like "a big chunk" of DTG's resources, and lately they've been borrowing them to do other things since the update work is largely done.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  5. BigMountain555

BigMountain555 Well-Known Member

I much prefer the old format. Last year, March 9th, 2021 roadmap looked like this:

Next Arrival
    • 1 locomotive
    Upcoming
    • 3 routes
    • 15 improvements
    • 13 fixes
    In Production
    • 2 routes
    • 7 locomotive
    • 7 improvements
    I'm fine with no dates as they just lead to a bunch of disappointment if not met. But just knowing that certain things are in the pipeline, or roadmap, was nice to me.

https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-sim-world/articles/article/tsw2-roadmap-9-march-2021

• Like Like x 3
  6. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix Well-Known Member

Thats what i one as well like i mention on my post above, bring back the most important section of the old roadmap layout, because this is what most people look at. :cool:

• Like Like x 3