Hudson Line Metro North

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jhared Edwards, Mar 9, 2022.

1. Jhared Edwards

Jhared Edwards New Member

I would loveeeee the Hudson line

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Wow, such suggestion, much details.

3. Louie

Louie Well-Known Member

Don’t be one of those people I’ll give you the details.

so basically this would add eight more station/Yankees 153rd St - Morris Heights - University Hts - Marble Hill - Spuyten Duyvil - Riverdale - Ludlow and Yonkers station this would be pretty cool though this would be good because it would add more to the map more places you can go to and in my opinion and be more fun

4. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

Well Blacknred81 is right about that. Not everyone in the world is going to know what the Hudson Line is so the other person needs to be more specific. That like someone suggesting to add the Red Line to the game. But which Red Line is the person referring to? Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) Red Line? Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) Red Line? Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LACMTA) Red Line? Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) Red Line? Do you see the point that I am trying to make?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Louie

Louie Well-Known Member

Yes I understand but I’m pretty sure you can tell what we’re talking about if you read the title but I’m not trying to be a jerk or anything and please don’t read this as me being an A jerk as well because I’m being nice but if you want me to be pacific this suggestion is for metro north

• Like Like x 1
  6. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the Hudson line modelled between Croton & GTC and throw in Penn Station as well so we could have Amtrak P32ACs included please.

This route would be ideal to merge with the Harlem line at Yankee when the time comes that routes can merge.

7. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

It's not "being one of those people" - people who suggest on here need to recognise that suggestions aren't just saying to DTG "i'd like to see this" - but also to the community. If everyone in the community said no to a route, it has a low chance of happening. If literally everyone wanted a route, it would most likely happen.

Asking for details is important so people who don't know the route can understand and make a decision on it.