Xbox Creators Club: Still Can’t Subscribe

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by tehangrybird345, Mar 1, 2022.

1. tehangrybird345

tehangrybird345 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I tried the technique from the article but it still just loads endlessly, I’ve logged out and back in several times and unfortunately it just doesn’t work

2. joseph#7313

joseph#7313 New Member

So I figured out why a lot of people can't subscribe to liveries/scenarios on Creators club there appears to be a limit (at least on console) of how many you can download and i think people have been running into this. So I decided to unsubscribe to 70% of the things I was subscribe too and I can now download again so I recommend trying this and seeing if it helps

3. JReacher

JReacher New Member

Same issue here. I would hate that there is a limit. I never had this issue with Train Simulator.

4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Somebody from DTG needs to tell us: IS there a limit? And if so, what is it? Because I have been unable to download anything for two days now. (No, it's not my DTL connection, because I can still upload things).

5. AmbyyRose

AmbyyRose Member

So if I am getting this correctly, it says that I have about over 1,000 MB of storage in CC but my limit is significantly less than what is displayed?

6. mike71089zeon

mike71089zeon Member

I’ve had this issue as well. Says I have 1000mb available but haven’t been able to subscribe to anything since release day. Has anyone found a solution yet?

*update*
    As mentioned above it seems there’s a limit to subscriptions on Xbox After unsubscribing from one I was able to get one.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
  7. Mr.Drew

Mr.Drew Member

I also have the problem of endless loading when entering Creators Club on Xbox Series X (when it is not down since the livery problems of yesterday).

Will give it a try, but I only had about 10 Scenarios and maybe 3-4 liveries downloaded. So not really many.