Mastery Route Challenges Tier 2 Rewards Conspiracy

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by steve#7359, Mar 11, 2022.

1. steve#7359

steve#7359 Member

I believe the Tier 2 Rewards don't exist. Of the current 17 available Route Challenges I have fully completed 9 of them. I have not found one single location of these supposed rewards anywhere on the routes. Most notably in the Boston Sprinter route. The Frigate pirate ship even says its "Berthed by the River to the East of Boston South Station". There is nothing on or "by" that river. It's a complete ruse. The only thing that I have gained from the Mastery Challenges are the Tier 1 livery designs. NONE of the Tier 2 rewards populate anywhere on their respective routes. To make them appear, do I have to reformat my PS while reverse hacking into various global servers and rewrite IP addresses, like we have to do for everything else in Train Sim World 2?

2. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

Have you enabled the layer?
    After selecting the route, on the menu where you can choose between "Continue Journey", "Explore", etc. Press square button to "Configure Overlays".
    Choose each overlays, press x button until a kind of map pinpoint shows in the name.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. carstenbamberg

carstenbamberg Member

After completing the challenges, did you activate the rewarded sceneries in the menu? They only show if you activate them through the overlays management - when in Amy routes start page, press square (command is shown on the bottom of the page). The overlay menu should appear, and you can activate or deactivate every single scenery. Hope that helps

• Like Like x 1
  4. steve#7359

steve#7359 Member

Omg! Thank you!! Why don't they explain this????!!!

5. steve#7359

steve#7359 Member

I still can't find the bison. :(