Train Sim World 2 - Luzern Sursee First Screens

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Natster, Feb 8, 2022.

1. mikeypl

mikeypl New Member

Preview stream next Friday (18th) :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix Well-Known Member

Who would have thought that lucern is already ready and most likely come the following week after next week preview, anyway so excited, for next week stream, just really hope that rivet actually step up their A game and learn from their past DLC:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

Look closely at the PIS board in the distance. Looks like it’s working, making this the first Rivet route with working platform information displays.
    upload_2022-3-12_0-50-34.jpeg
    Thank god! This will come in very handy given the short nature of this route. Just spawning on foot and hopping on a random service will be much easier and more convenient now.

• Like Like x 3
  5. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

I am going have to wait for the preview before buying it especially one of the key factor that I need to see is if the team have include more realistic train track noise because from what I saw on the Harlem line, I was disappointed. Train Track Noise also know as the Flange is so Important to train simulator because where else do the train run on, they don’t magically float on the rail and not produce any sound to it. They suppose to produce train track noise because of the wheel sliding between the track and make that clickely clack sound when going on straight path or switching track and junction or screeching when turning through the curves. This is what train suppose to sound like as many of us commuter who ride the rail know this.

I am just so speechless and upset that even though route developer team work really hard on the route itself, the sound team still mess up one thing and that is forgetting to put the realistic sound of train track noise. Where do they think train sit on? Do they magically they that they float on air and hover, this maybe will happen in the future but not right now in reality because train sit on rail and produce the clickely clack sound when going parallel on track or when switching junction, and going across bridges and junction.

The Audio Team Really need to step up in this department other wise this will break the full immersion of rail fan or fans of the game the decision whether or not to purchase the game or play the game anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  7. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

The 38 Tube stock needs to be fixed from the sounds and was reported so many times. But i have to say when i look at the Class 150, the train might not have the correct physics, but the sound has improved a lot. Especially the track noise are really good. Not sure if Rivet has hired a sound Engineer, but im confident they wont make the same mistake again.

8. ehz0689

ehz0689 Well-Known Member

Has the achievement list been released on Steam yet

9. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

Yea it already had and also you can preorder it on steam

10. jqydeh

jqydeh New Member

You still want to learn it?

11. mikeypl

mikeypl New Member

Looking at the videos rivet are putting out it like interesting so yes.

12. jqydeh

jqydeh New Member

Do you have like socials or someting?

13. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

DTG could you please ask RIVET to update their West Cornwall local route to make the scenery around St. Ives look like St. Ives and not like a Shanty town. It is an insult to the beautiful seaside resort of St. Ives, but also an insult to DTG. Also Penzance looks appalling too. When they do I might buy Luzern. Had DTG designed this route it would have looked more realistic. Top Marks to DTG on Harlem and HC, RIVET should look to reach your standards and not produce sloppy looking scenery to their routes.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022