Tsw2 Livery Manager

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by RagingLightning, Aug 21, 2020.

1. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Another problem, @RagingLightning, although I don't know if this is an issue with LM or a DTG thing:

It has worked gloriously for me since I first got it, but now, as of DRA (I believe), I now have no access to any alt liveries for the BR 363 shunter and the BR 403 and 406 ICE's. They are not selectable, indeed don't appear in the timetable screen at all, nor in scenario editor. They are definitely present in the LM livery profile. I have tried deleting the .sav file, deleting everything in LM and re-importing it, verifying and re-downloading Steam files, anything I can think of, but those trains will not give me anything but game-default liveries.

2. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

That sounds very much a DTG thing. Haven’t they mentioned issues with allowing certain DB stuff to be edited before? Maybe something has changed with DB with regard these items and they are no longer available for editing?

3. cultore

cultore New Member

I have selected the folder as per instructions, but the right window remains empty, the application gives me an error, I have installed the game on another Hd (D) maybe the folder path is different, I should select another folder, if so which one, thank you.

4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

There is the copyright thing with the 403, 406 and G6, but that only applies to sharing, not to doing things for yourself; and until recently those liveries were all available where they were supposed to be.

Even weirder, the ICEs have come back; only the 363 is unavailable now (although I can upload my 363 liveries to CC, so others can use them but not me!)
    I suspect it has something to do with deleting an unwanted livery; somehow that flips a switch that says "no alt liveries here, move along."

5. gerard

gerard Member

I post on more time, to get a solution to this problem..........
    Did someone solved it or is it a DTG issue:mad: ?

PS, if you get a livery from Creators Club, problem is the same!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
  6. simulator fan

simulator fan Member

Hi everyone. I am hoping that Raging Lightening or someone who uses Raging lightning's TSW3/2 Livery Managers can possibly suggest a solution to my problem. Other people must still be using it so I am assuming that something is wrong with my installation. The old version used to work but since I have installed the new version (following a reinstalltion of TSW3) I cannot get it to work. I can correctly identify the directories (set library/ set game) and import files but when I click on Save it does not work and produces the error message: "[Err] Unable to save liveries. Object reference not set to an instance of an object" .
    I have tried using the latest TSW2 version on TSW2 but that now just locks up on loading!
    I thought it would be a good idea to uninstall all version and try again with a fresh install but the livery manager programs do not appear in Windows uninstall lists, so no luck there either!
    I am ok with file structures but fairly clueless with coding! Can anyone suggest a practical solution to try that might work. I am assuming that I cant just 'paste' the livery files somewhere? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks