PC Rro Petroleum

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by shamanspark, Mar 5, 2022.

1. shamanspark

shamanspark Member

I quote those 2 from PS forum:

"Petroleum - Hagen Freight Yard > Wuppertal-Langerfeld Yard

In TSW2020 this scenario was achievable but, since the arrival of TSW2 and it's new physics in the DB BR 185.5 getting up the hill from Hagen Freight Yard to Ennepetal is now impossible. I have tried with and without PZB enabled and still cannot make it up the hill. I get as far as the 134.0 km board before running out of steam.
    This scenario is achievable, but "only" if you buy the DB BR 182 and do this run under explore and timetable."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This scenario is in need of some attention; a banker or a less heavy load. Same here! What is going on here, even trying to get the border to wheel slip perfect does not get you up the hill. I hope DTG will fix the utterly broken BR 185.5 ASAP - the sound is also broken.
    Maybe it has something to do, with new physics on the track, but the loco is still from TSW2020 data.
    PS: This should also be in the PC forum!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the same problems (on PC in my case)

• Like Like x 1
  2. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

It's doable with the BR 155, if you have it.

3. Woroszyl The NS 2000

Woroszyl The NS 2000 Well-Known Member

And with the MRCE 182 from Hamburg - Lubeck.

4. shamanspark

shamanspark Member

I have both, the 155 and the 182.
    The thing is, i want to complete the journey mode.
    This is only possible with the original 185.5 MRCE.

5. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

To complete this service with the MRCE 185.5 in Journey mode, simply uncouple the last 9 cars. Your train should now weigh 1070.7 tons and make the climb without any problems. At the objectiv markers and at the end of the service you will see the warning "Unexpected Vehicle Formation" but this has no effect to complete the service successfully and even with gold.

I know that it is not realistic and DTG should take a look at this, but at the moment we just have to deal with a workaround (again).

6. shamanspark

shamanspark Member

I uncoupled the last 4 cars and then it worked, with the "unexpected..." message of course, but at least i could finish the journey.

Thx 4 your help

7. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member