Amtrak Northeast Regional 66 ( Boston - Depot )

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by knutvarg88, Oct 16, 2021.

1. knutvarg88

knutvarg88 New Member

Impossible to finish the mission, the end makes us crash into a building/Wharehouse whose doors do not open.

Test your game DTG ....

• Like Like x 1
  2. philwest#7393

philwest#7393 Member

I keep re-trying this scenario with the same result. Now into March 2022 and this issue still hasn’t been sorted. Surely it is simple enough, if you can’t open the doors stable the train on a different road or if you can’t’ fix it remove it.

3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

I've done this before using ACS-64 662 50th anniversary Amtrak paint and it routes you through the depot building which causes the instant fail by hitting the doors. this needs to be fixed and the solution here might be opening the doors

4. philwest#7393

philwest#7393 Member

I understand that although this is the obvious solution it may not be that simple as there is probably a lot more to it than just opening the doors, but come on DTG, you created this scenario, please make it work!

5. laco.urban.71

laco.urban.71 New Member

23.10.2022 not working properly :(

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dath Vater 208

Dath Vater 208 Active Member

It isn't just opening indeed. Game sees that building as solid object. Doors are just "painted" and the only reason why they are doors is that human brains think like that about them. "Opening" those "doors" would probably need changing the entire model of that garage and then fixing the texture. It's quite an important-to-fix bug, because it affect Journey Mode. DTG Benjamin ?

7. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

Not sure if this has been fixed in TSW2 or TSW3, but I was able to complete this in TSW4.
    It wasn't perfect. Although I follow the lights properly, I got crashed into by a train coming out of the Boston South Station.
    On replay, I sped above the limit to cross ahead of the train, and managed to complete the job, The end of the service is outside, so I guess they removed the need to go into the building.