Rapid Transit Route Problems

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Canon772, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

I have recently come across the following bugs on the Rapid Transit route.

1. The Cross Town scenario has a peculiarity when stopping at Leipzig Messe. The message unlock doors appears as usual, but after pressing the appropriate button, the words unlock doors remain on screen and the yellow circle does not appear. After the necessary time, the instruction moves on to stop at next location without asking you to close the doors. However, it is not possible to move on until the doors have been closed.

2. When travelling south on any services between Leipzig MDR and Connewitz, the sound always disappears and the throttle ceases to work. Although the sound soon returns, it is necessary to move the throttle to zero before reapplying it.

3. When traveling north on some services, the same problem as at 2 arises at various points.

4. Although I have responded to more than 500 SIFA alarms by my reckoning, I have not received the appropriate trophy.

5. Today, whilst doing the service timed to start at 08.25, I was waiting at a red signal outside Dessau Hbf when the game crashed.

Has anyone else come across any of these matters?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  2. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

Hi,
    1- I haven’t noticed this.

2- This also happens to me, I though it was some kind of safety feature.

3- Possibjy for me, but not very often.

4- Im going for this trophy also, I’m pretty sure I’m nearing 500, but I can’t tell.

5- Game does crash occasionally, so I save at each station when loading passengers.

Also, I’m going for the RT: Mass Transit trophy, I’m pretty sure I’ve loaded over 440 passengers and no trophy has popped. I’m also going for complete all services on the RT. Can this be done as a Driver and passenger? It takes over an hour each time and there is over 60 services on this route.

Also, the GWE: Qualified Driver never popped after I completed all tutorials for it.

3. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

I have just played this route again travelling south using service 0741 starting at 08:35. This time there was no platform at Markkleeberg Nord just the ground beneath.

What else am I going to find?

4. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

Out of curiosity, I repeated the service referred to at 5 in the first post in this thread. The game crashed again at exactly the same point. The time showing as 09:44:49.

Has anyone managed to successfully complete this service?

5. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Hoping a patch comes with the dlc on the 11th. Not got to this service yet. At the moment trying to complete all the US services before going back to the German ones

• Like Like x 1
  6. Martin13

Martin13 Well-Known Member

The second one happend to me too although I thought it was some kind of power loss in the infrastructure. Anyway, I also noticed that when you are inside the tunnel that goes under the city the pantograph stays up instead of adjusting to the new height of the tunnel cathenary.

upload_2018-8-29_0-17-2.png