Harlem Line - Another Mess?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SBos, Mar 17, 2022.

1. chris#8132

chris#8132 New Member

I'm driving with all safety systems in but sometimes a train stops random on the track and my train and other trains are stuck behind this train. This train stucks there forever I waited 30 minutes and nothing happens. And so far this happens at 616 and 618. But dir Sure there are more services with this bug

2. barryr21

barryr21 Active Member

Slighty off topic but how does it run on PS4??

3. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

Same here.

Several AI trains appear off path. Once they go over a junction and end on the wrong line, they grind to a halt across the junction bringing the route to a stop.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kilroy126

kilroy126 Member

So, you’re saying this is NOT a bug, but intentional?

5. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

Nope it's a bug. Matt was not aware of the problems when he wrote that

• Like Like x 1
  6. kilroy126

kilroy126 Member

Thanks!

7. Turbojugend

Turbojugend Well-Known Member

Quick note on the 4/11 patch: Ran the same scenario as noted earlier, AI train still blocking the route in the same area. The patch notes of Harlem improvements are extensive (ex: I see the blue safety dots on the speedo now), but the problem of not being able to complete the mission still persists on my end.

This was with a complete restart, no continued save. I'll try deleting the DLC and reinstalling.

8. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

I'd like to know too, maybe in a future sale and post patches this route could be a buy for me. However I imagine the frame rate dropping drastically at Grand Central, am I wrong?

9. ildario77

ildario77 Well-Known Member

Nothing really bad compared to London Commuter. Frame rate drops at Grand Central but the game is still playable (running at 10 mph helps a lot). Outside Grand Central everything is pretty smooth.

10. Turbojugend

Turbojugend Well-Known Member

Following up on my last post: Post-patch, I attempted to play the problem service (616 Southeast to GCT) in both "Continue Your Journey" and Timetable Mode. Followed all speed limits and safety warnings. Both attempts had the same stopped train as pre-patch, around 13 mi. to the 125th Street station. Same signaling issues, everything. I reinstalled the DLC and got the same results.

If anyone here has played this same service on PS4 and achieved different results, I'd love to hear about it. Maybe we can figure what's gone wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

That's great, running smoothly and good audio quality it's half the experience for me. Thanks Ildario77

• Like Like x 1