Clinchfield - Limited Power

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nockwurst, Mar 21, 2022.

1. nockwurst

nockwurst Well-Known Member

When completing the loading of coal and put the cars back together, you reach a point where it says “Wait a moment.” Except it never seems to stop waiting.

is this a glitch? Anyone have any idea how long I’m supposed to wait? Appreciate any feedback.

2. nockwurst

Please disregard. Found the postings dealing with this debacle of a save issue and this particular scenario. Disheartening to read that they acknowledge the issue, but don’t fix the issue.

3. PuzzledPeanut

PuzzledPeanut Member

I'm currently in this situation and I'm playing on an earlier made save...is there a workaround? or is never continue playing on a halfway made save the "solution"?

4. nockwurst

No workaround, once you save the dispatcher is broken in this scenario. I’m currently trying to set aside the time to try it again and do in on shot.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. PuzzledPeanut

PuzzledPeanut Member

Thanks for the update, i was thinking about doing the same...

6. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

The save routine problem goes much deeper than just one route. It's a core issue which after five years remains unfixed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

With this particular scenario, if you can't do it in one sitting best solution is to gun the train up to the loading point as quickly as possible ignoring the speed limit. Once you pass the stage where the AI loco comes in to couple up and take the first section way (the bit that usually gets stuck), you should be okay to save and resume - though no guarantees.

As it's the second element of Journey mode, frankly inexcusable that DTG haven't got round to fixing it.

• Helpful Helpful x 1