PC Sherman Hill Collectables

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Jannerdunk, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

Assuming the Sherman Hill Update did go out on Steam yesterday. The 3 snow fence collectables that were previously unreachable due to invisible walls remain unreachable and broken even though the patch notes claim to have fixed the issues.

Please see the previous threads on the issue and the Steam Game Guide - Steam Community :: Guide :: SMH: Sherman Wrangler Achievement Guide for details of the original issue

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. mattw#8380

mattw#8380 New Member

Agreed. Have just done them all, and still can't get to the 3 snow fences, so assuming the patch didn't work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jannerdunk

Which platform are you on Matt?.

As the recent patch notes claim its fixed, I do wonder if someone has forgotten to press the button to release the fix on Steam, especially as Steam had the "bell" fix a few days before, that the consoles had to wait for.

Its a shame as this is the second DTG route in a row where the collectables are broken.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mattw#8380

mattw#8380 New Member

I'm on Steam / PC. And i agree, stuck waiting for the 2 last ones on Brighton Line to be fixed too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HuggernautNL

HuggernautNL Member

Just writing here to say this issue has still not been fixed as of february 19 2022....
    Please get this fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

There are still one too many cabinets on Riesa Dresden* too, I believe. I’m still not convinced the LIRR collectables are sorted either as people have reported one too many of certain ones despite the preservation crew looking at it.

I’m a bit OCD when it comes to the collectables i.e. I want the correct number of each one so it doesn’t mess with the stats page or result in leaving some uncollected. I still don’t understand how too many or too few collectables can be included in a route. This isn’t a bug, it’s someone doing a poor job counting.

EDIT: *I meant Hamburg Lübeck!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  7. jasonbushell83

jasonbushell83 New Member

Just wanted to add my voice to this.

I enjoy hunting the collectibles, when not in the mood for driving. It’s a great way to experience the graphical work of the game, and getting a feel for the stations.

The point of collecting is to achieve a full-set, and if it’s not achievable, it doesn’t give you the incentive to try.

• Like Like x 4
  8. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

Thats truely embaressig dtg are slow as hell in this.

The pzb fix for the rt talent had to come from a customer. Not sure whats dtgs problem with the updates in general, but its a huge problem.

There are voices in this forum, which say why buy new content if the devs are not capable of fix the existing one.

Its not affecting my purchaising, but i understand some people get tired of this.

9. HuggernautNL

HuggernautNL Member

DTG Protagonist

Can someone relay to the team that this issue was not resolved in the last patch?
    I know it's probably not high on the to-do list, but it bugs the hell out of me that it isn't working.

10. Jannerdunk

Can anyone confirm if today's update (22/03/2022) has solved the broken collectables.

There's no mention in the patch notes and to be honest., I can't be bothered wasting any more time on this game, checking for myself

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  11. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

All, I can say is, that broken snowfence near Laramie is still buged.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thorgred

Thorgred Active Member

13. Jannerdunk

Thanks, I did see there was a mod for this, but I do try to keep my install mod free, partly because since the unreal update, i am getting lots of crashes. Anyway as far as I am concerned it something that DTG need to sort out.

So much for all the talk on the Q&A twitch streams about prioritising bugs that stop you completing parts of the game!

14. HuggernautNL

HuggernautNL Member

I just completed it using the noboundaries mod because DTG does not seem to fix it.

15. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

It was fixed a week or so ago

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jannerdunk

thanks for letting me know, it would have helpful if the patch notes mentioned it!

17. Thorgred

Thorgred Active Member

they did mention it in the latest patch notes its at the bottom

Sherman Hill
    • Improved the initial state of the brakes on the SD70ACe so that is now takes less time to get moving after starting.
    • Fixed inaccessible Snow Fence collectibles so that they can now be obtained.
    • Updated wheat foliage so that it no longer glows.
    London Commuter
    • Fixed three inaccessible Poster collectibles at Earlswood, Reigate and Streatham Common.

18. Jannerdunk

Oh, thanks, my mistake, I could have sworn there was no mention when I read them. Need to get my eyes tested!

19. HuggernautNL

HuggernautNL Member

Except it is not.
    Because at the time of writing (6 april) I still can not collect those snow fences.

So I used the mod.