Will The Missing Trophys Be Added?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Boda09, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Boda09

Boda09 Member

The 187, 313, G6, WCL ?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  2. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

I think the standard policy from now on is that only route DLCs will have trophies. Why WCL got left out, I don’t know? Maybe that time when DTG was uncertain if any more trophies at all would be possible on some platforms fell into the timeframe where Rivet had to decide on the trophies for WCL, so they had to leave them out completely. Still weird though, and I don’t have much hope because they never added the missing IOW trophies on some platforms.

3. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

So there was a Sony issue where they couldn't add anymore trophies at the time they released WCL. However, trophy lists popped up for SH and the new one released this week so hopefully they've solved it.
    I doubt they will add trophies for WCL as IoW is missing trophies still and that's been ages

4. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

They haven‘t. Last update was that talks with Sony are still ongoing.You can count how many spots they‘ve left yourself: They‘ve got 50 groups (base game, DLC 1, DLC 2, …, DLC 49).

5. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

PS5 doesn't have those groups like the ps4, if they did, there would be no issue as they can have up to 99 separate dlc groups

6. Lamplight

No, PS5 has groups, PS4 has lists. Those are Sony‘s official terms. According to Matt, they have access to 50 groups on PS5 and are currently using something in the vicinity of 45 (you can count yourself - see above).

7. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

The IoW pack and 6 missing from it has bothered me for… well since finding out they were missing.
    Memory limits is the weak answer we get each time.

could have added them to an “existing” list/group during the rush job update.

Still hoping someone at DTG will see this thread and add comment so we have some sort of idea what lies ahead regarding trophies If the talks are still ongoing then that’s some conversation :D

I’m keen to get WCL but no trophy no purchase.

as you’ve all discussed above they are running out of slots.

*play has no limits
    Yeah Right ;)

(Oh and if trophies aren’t you thing or don’t care, go to the don’t care thread which was created last time this came up, some of us want to know)

• Like Like x 1
  8. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

As it currently stands, we are only looking to add trophies for routes and not loco add-ons. We are recommending that for each route you check with us if they will be available or not.

This is because we are quickly using up our allocated amount of slots. We are in conversations with Sony to try and resolve this, but there's currently no news to share.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Nat

will WCL ever get them out of interest?
    Asking for a friend ;) (and it’s a route)

10. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Until we find a resolution to the limit, the answer is no, despite WCL being a route.

• Like Like x 2
  11. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

That friend could be me as I would also like it when it is the full package

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

ah that’s a shame to hear, that you for the replies on this today.

I always assumed asking for a friend normally means asking for themselves. But in this case you can be that friend, such a shame as want to pick up WCL, shall wait till it gets its own trophy list.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Xemik

Xemik New Member

More likely that you realised that the loco dlc broke the requirements for trophies on TSW 2020 meaning lots of trophies never unlocked. I have at least 6 trophies that won't unlock. I contacted DLG support who pretty much told me it was tough luck since they are focusing only on TSW 2.

It really galls me that they pushed TSW 2020 at a discount just before the release of 2 knowing full well it had bugs and that they had no intention of fixing them.

Trophies might not natter to them, but it does to a lot of people and spending hours on tasks to not get it after all that time is simply unacceptable and so DLG won't be getting any more money from me.

14. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

Hopefully DTG get somewhere with Sony on the matter. One thing I’m not keen on though is that the other platforms aren’t getting new achievements with loco packs. I don’t know if Steam or Xbox have limits but TS has over 1,000 achievements on Steam and that still receives new ones.

I’d personally prefer the other platforms receive new achievements with every release and then if the PlayStation issue got resolved, those trophies could be retro fitted to match Steam & Xbox. The expansion pack was a good opportunity to add individual achievements to the TSW2 core routes if it had not been for this issue.

15. Lamplight

No limits there according to Matt.

16. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

What trophies are a missing from IOW?

17. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

PS only got 4, where as Xbox got the regular 10 being a route. (Memory issues has been the explanation in the last)

im still lighting candles for my shrine and praying Cornwall and the 313 get trophies added…
    Heck even the 187 which I don’t own.

As well as IOW getting the full 10 one day :)

18. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

Ahh I see what u mean now. I have 100% on IOW, I get it now that they are missing actual trophies. I’m hoping they add more soon and for the new new DLC success as Cornwall etc.

19. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

I’m hoping they add the missing ones for IOW along with recent releases that didn’t cut it for fears of the limit being reached.

new recent post with DTG tagged, waiting to see what answer we get there. Subscribed to it. Thanks TheTipsyRaccoon for asking the question (again lol)

• Like Like x 1