Xbox Luzern - Sursee Bug: Train Driver Is Shown In "initial Pose" Glitched In The Seat

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by thisnamebetterworks, Mar 26, 2022.

1. thisnamebetterworks

thisnamebetterworks Active Member

In every mode or mission, the train driver is shown in "initial pose" (means: standing, arms stretched to the right and left - glitched in the train driver's seat) in the DLC "Luzern - Sursee" // in the RABe 523.

Very annoying, should be fixed asa... ... wait ... let's say: in the next 5 days!

2. thisnamebetterworks

Maybe I should also mention, that I use a female train driver. I guess, that it influence this glitch ... and the fact that there are no other reports may mean, that other train driver characters are not influenced.
    But don't ask me which one, the character models don't have names.

UPDATE:
    Have made two small tests, a new Charackter (female) is also bugged in "Luzern - Sursee", a random male Charackter is not.

(Maybe I should look for the call-through of our equal opportunities officer and come in a small talk on this topic. ><)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  3. Woroszyl The NS 2000

Woroszyl The NS 2000 Well-Known Member

That's one of the funnier bugs i've found on the route.[​IMG]

4. appleerwin

appleerwin Member

I have the same problem on the PS5 (& PS5 version). I also have a female driver.

5. thisnamebetterworks

A lot of updates, a lot of re-downloading content (again and again) ... but this bug still exist.
    I realy can't imagine, that this one is so hard to fix. :/

Just want to use my familiar female driver again :(

6. thisnamebetterworks

Tried to post in the forum of Rived Games ... "tried" - because signing up doesn't mean: You can post. No automatical mail to confirm my signing up (?) ... so ... ... what's wrong with them?
    If I sign up and can't post, I would go ... and never come back ><
    If EBay was new, you needed to sign up via letter ... that was 200X whatever ... or even 199X?! Creepy. We live in times, in which people get annoyed, if an automatical mail takes longer than 20 seconds. I am fully behind it >:]

But: I used a "contact us - button" and gave them a link to this topic. Hopefully they will get on move and fix this bug, so I can use my female train driver again. ... hopefully their web master forwards the post anyway.
    I am also rather worried about the communication between DTG and Rivet Games ... well to be exactly: More if I look on Rivet Games. If I am developing a product that will be used by someone else, I should look hard for feedback in the place, where that "someone else" is.
    Have rarely seen a customer complain directly to a subcontractor.

~

Funny fact (sad for Rivet Games):

I talked with our equal opportunities officer. More times ... long time ago the DLC was released.

Even if she doesn't play video games (exept a few causal games), the "bugged female train driver in a simulation" which "stands in the cockpit like 'Rose' in the movie Titanic" is already a running joke if we talk together.
    Her theory: 'Jack' is under the train ... she was unable to break in that position. Similar ending like in the movie ... except: 18+ // No youth release. Fatality. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I still want mine's hair to come back on Marseille-Avignon

• Like Like x 1
  8. thisnamebetterworks

Oh ... so it is not a strange cultural ritual - based on Budhism and the traditions of the ancient Old Kingdom of Egypt - purity of body, mind and soul that belongs to the training and operation of the TGV?!

So you can also drive the sacred train on the holy rails without all the exaggerated rites that have been playing out in my imagination all the time ... somewhere between Indiana Jones and Project Zero?!

No ancient Japanese magic, no spell of eternal purity?! Not a gloomy selection process in which only one out of a hundred train drivers to be trained survives?!

Sigh ... ;)

Okay, what's more disappointing for me? The fact that a bug has been around for so long ... or my collapsed ideas ... hmhh ???
    :D

[If someone is now wondering if I seriously believed this or just had fun? ... well, then I just formulated perfectly :) ]

9. thisnamebetterworks

This gltich is still not fixed in TSW 3.

10. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

This has been reported not long after routes release,yet RG seems to be dragging there feet fixing it.Heres another one for you all why is the female tgv driver bald,dtg dragging there feet to i guess.