PlayStation Harlem Line Train Clogging Issue!!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by InvincibleSnowman, Mar 26, 2022.

1. InvincibleSnowman

InvincibleSnowman New Member

I have realized that there are many trains that get stuck behind other trains in timetable mode. However, this particular case is extremely bad. The service I’m doing is #518 from Crestwood to GCT terminal service that starts at The North White Plains Yard at 7:16 AM. Towards the beginning of the service, I was stuck behind about 2 trains, other than that, The service was fine up to Fleetwood when everything goes wrong. Around Fleetwood, there were about 7-8 trains clogged up in the area between Fleetwood and Mount Vernon West Yard. I looked at the map and noticed that all the signals are red so the tracks for the local trains and express trains are displaying a red signal (as seen in the pictures). By the time I depart from the station, another 2-3 trains are stuck behind my train and the trains on the other tracks. Additionally there are a few more trains stuck at and around Wakefield. In total, there more than 10 trains stuck in this general area and none are moving. So basically, this specific service is unplayable one getting to Fleetwood. This was really disappointing because I enjoy this route. However, there are many issues that need to be fixed to make the route more enjoyable. I’m not sure if this is just me but please try this yourself and see if you have the same issue with this service (I apologize for the bad quality pictures, I am on console and had to take pictures of my TV on my phone)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. InvincibleSnowman

InvincibleSnowman New Member

More pictures :

Attached Files:

3. sinnere

sinnere Active Member

I've noticed this as well on some of the timetable runs. During one run there was an instance of three trains back to back. 20220321191330_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

ive recorded the map when i got stuck going to nwp and saw 2 trains pointed at each other one pulled forward into it and bricked it fully

5. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Yes, because the trains don't follow the ATC speed restrictions, so they constantly catch up to each other, instead of slowing down as the ATC says and being more spaced out.

• Like Like x 2