Euro Fishing Crazygamergizmo - Suggestions & Ideas

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by CrazyGamerGizmo, Apr 27, 2017.

1. CrazyGamerGizmo

CrazyGamerGizmo New Member

Welcome To The Official Dovetail Games Page For CrazyGamerGizmo ideas. The Best Way Gaming Is Played.

I am also a small twitch streamer who streams loads of euro fishing over on - https://www.twitch.tv/crazygamergizmo
    You can also keep up to date on - https://twitter.com/CrazyGamerGizmo

I also host some matches where you can win some good stuff (sometimes) Playstation ID = CrazyGamerGizmo

Ideas
    1}- When you're at the peg let us moves the bivvy and others bits like the pod, chair, bait around in your peg.
    2}- Adding seat boxes would be awesome for anglers who use them.
    3}- Pole Fishing
    4}- Have a seat on the chair / Go in your bivvy.
    5}- Public lakes - Have people walk around the lake with the dogs
    6}- Player levels. When you bring a DLC out for a lake/canal or something els can you add 5 or more player levels?
    7}- Lights. This is a must have lights so bivvy light, head torch then we can fish in the night time.
    8}- Online Matches. Have longer matches like 60 mins,120 mins, 1440 Mins matches would be awesome
    9}- Let us change the fishing clothing and keep adding items.
    10}- Feeder fishing / Better float fishing
    11}- Add more baits

Suggestions
    1}- Match Fishing - Have more matches for single player. So there a big event on fishing called Fish 'o' Mania maybe have a match fishing DLC with a choice of online mode as well but have you draw the peg and can't change it and have people around you so when you get a fish they clap and cheers so it makes you feel you're in an awesome fishing match. Have like round 1,2,3,4,5 then the big final or just keep doing single player matches as some people don't like multiplayer.
    2}- Have us carry are Luggage to the peg to set up and have a tackle box so we can unlock more items like a trolly and more.
    3}- Tackle boxes have one for baits and split the Hooks, Tackle accessories, Rods and poles, Chairs and seatboxes In diffentent sections.

A Small Message
    1}- Dovetail Games. I am having so much fun on the euro fishing game. It has been on of the best games I have played this year on PlayStation 4. Keep adding by bringing new content in the game and I buy every DLC for the amazing game. Thank you so much for the game :) :) :)

There be more awesome ideas and suggestions soon

I am also hyped to see how far this euro fishing game is going to go :) :) :)

See you on the bank everyone.

Happy Fishing

• Like Like x 3
  2. nuter41

nuter41 Member

If I'm not at work I'm fishing PSN:nuter41 and Artfull_dodger67

Not overly pleased with multiplayer keep crashing though and I would love to see a difficulty setting so when on max you have to work harder like regular spoding to attract fish and bites are less frequent but the TP and XP are more.So the harder it is the more you get rewarded.

Oh and when it rains it would be nice to sit in your bivy or under a brolley so I'm not getting soaked.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. CrazyGamerGizmo

CrazyGamerGizmo New Member

Nuter i have added your playstation id nuter41, Artfull_dodger67 and yea h multiplayer is not the very best at the moment but intime it will change.

Yea that not a bad idea with sit in your bivy or under a brolley so I'm not getting soaked. That would be an idea :) :) :)

4. nuter41

nuter41 Member

Cheers for the add bud

5. Master110

Master110 Active Member

All good points. I would like to add to number 8........ Online game search advance options, such as : lake , time and in game time.

4 players in a game isn't enough.

Yeah game crashes too much.