Polite Question

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dave the cat, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Dave the cat

Dave the cat New Member

Hi
    I like the new upgraded TVL, a very refreshing change but could the preservation crew please have another look at the Diesel Legends of the Great Western pack, add it to the roadmap and fix the various bugs and play issues.
    to me it's a very under rated add on which for some reason has been overlooked.
    Some extra freight services would also be a good addition.
    It is a purchased product so it should receive the appropriate attention as all other routes and add on material have.

Anyone else agree?

• Like Like x 1
  2. davebadger#4587

davebadger#4587 Member

Totally agree. I like diesel legends but could do with some tlc. Only being able to get bronze medals on the express runs is really annoying

3. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

All other routes haven’t received attention yet, there are much older DLC’s that require looking at first.

The Preservation Crew projects are (at least for now), long term, I’m sure that the team will get round to this DLC when it requires looking at, but simply going to a DLC to add more services, isn’t necessarily what the Preservation Crew is for.

4. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

It could do with more services on the fast lines, express parcels or semi fasts stopping at Slough for example. One train an hour in each direction doesn't give the atmosphere of a busy main line.

5. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

Firmly agree. The biggest issues for me are the rather uninspiring timetable and the fast runs being timed at 125mph.

Ah hourly fast service when in reality there was between 5-8 departures an hour is not great to be honest.

• Like Like x 1