What We Don’t Want Tonight

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SBos, Apr 5, 2022.

1. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

We do not want apologies or we feel your frustrations comments or even we have learnt from our mistakes.

What we want are answers as to when we will see progress on the major issues. I don’t mean scenery or sounds but things that make the game crash, red light issues that stop you completing a journey, scenarios that don’t work and the download limit on the PS5.

We want answers not apologises or excuses or more broken promises.

Will be watching with much interest.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Thorman

Thorman Active Member

Xbox sounds are a real problem

• Like Like x 1
  3. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

Yes I do understand there is a major issue with XBox in respect of sounds but I am talking about issues where you can’t play or complete sections of the game.

4. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

We will not get any timeframes or a schedule on when a route will be fixed. We will get lots of thoughts and prayers :D

5. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

Well the written version of the Road Map is not very encouraging with little progress on any of the major issues but plenty of photos of the new route. Looks like it will be another excuse night with the usual we are working on it.

I wonder if anybody at DTG actually understand how annoyed customers are becoming.

6. speedy2972

speedy2972 Active Member

All we deserve is the truth, pure and simple.
    No daft excuses, no sorry it won't happen again for the 50th time, no Matt saying totally when asked a difficult question then doing nothing to rectify the situation.
    If these issues were picked up long before we get the update, loco whatever, would they be receiving this amount of criticism?

• Like Like x 1