Next Pack For Tsw?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Ferrovipathe67, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone I would like to talk about the new expansion pack for Train simulator a new pack coming and there is an extension from dresden riesa to leipzig and wcml from London euston to birmingham the rolling are the BR 411 415 (ice T) br 442 (talent 2) for the dresden Leipzig for the WCML class 350 (desiro) class 390 (pendolino) class 221 and 220 and for US Tehachapi pass mojave-Bakersfield with the AC 4400 and ES 44 DC for more

This is the link
    https://live.dovetailgames.com/live...es/article/announcing-train-simulator-classic

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
  2. al.

al. Member

Imo a very interesting pack would be an ICE-T, Acela and the class 700 for the price of a route pack for the 3 RH routes, i could also see Leipzig-Riesa marking the first route extension for TSW2 or at least be the new unnamed german route.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bescot

bescot Well-Known Member

That's TS classic not TSW2

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The pack for TS won’t be replicated for TSW although all its contents would be very desirable for TSW at some point. The OP doesn’t really say much other than give a link to the article for the TS bundle.

5. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

This looks better than TSW haha, I don't mean the fidelity of the graphics I mean the feature-set. As a simulation and as it gives you ability to do things.

Secondly the name change is a bit of a giveaway, no more TS2023/4/5/6 etc this is going into stasis now. Further content will be issued but no more features etc, they might as well said TSC is the feature complete version of the game, only new content will be added.

On another thread I suggested this is the future of TSW, and I think this is an interesting portent.

6. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

And to think that route extensions don't sell. Saying that they don't sell as a excuse not to do them was a load of nonsense. Perhaps it can be done for tsw2 at some point once dtg sort this game out

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ferrovipathe67

Yes I kwon but we have the right to ask the question?.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bescot

bescot Well-Known Member

Oh I misunderstood. Sorry I thought at first you were under the impression that this pack is for TSW. You were putting forward the idea for TSW content.

9. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

There is literally not a single question in your post.

Then maybe talk about it? You only mention what's in the pack, it's like an advertisment. I didn't get your point.

10. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Wrong post. This is TSW, this pack is for Train Simulator.

DTG administrator please move to it’s rightful place.

11. Ferrovipathe67

Yes !

12. Ferrovipathe67

but I ask the question of would this be interesting for TSW and if so why? And sorry it was not precise

13. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

London to Birmingham has been suggested numerous times and the answer is the same on each occasion - too long.
    The best chance is we would get Euston to Milton Keynes Central or Rugby to Wolverhampton (or Northampton to Birmingham) but there is no way the whole 115 mile route would be done for TSW as it stands.

• Like Like x 1