Road Map Update Stream

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Nathan Kemp, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Nathan Kemp

Nathan Kemp Active Member

What are your thoughts on the Road Map Update Stream?

Regards,
    Nathan Kemp.

2. speedy2972

speedy2972 Active Member

The roadmap stream was one of the best I've seen. The way JD interrogated Matt was brilliant, brutal and times, I felt some sympathy for Matt at times but it seemed he knew it wasn't going to be pretty so put a ruddy good defense and action plan. Bravo chaps, necessary conversation which resulted from a series of unnecessary situations.
    Good too about the tvl update, wow Adam was prepared and looked ready for be battered, which came but typically explained the process etc.
    Sad that Nats leaving the community team but these things happen and I wish her luck.
    Wish every roadmap stream goes along similar lines from now on, pres crew updates update, then in depth conversation then light hearted conversation.
    PS don't think I'm getting the board game... Seriously, at the moment it'll be right we have the game where's the dice! Ermmmmmm we kinda forgot that part!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tank621

Tank621 Well-Known Member

It was definitely nice to hear some specific changes they are making to resolve and prevent issues building up like this in the future. Whether or not they work we of course are a way's off from seeing but it is good to see they are thinking of long term solutions company wide.

• Like Like x 1
  4. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

A bit awkward from my side. I always find it painful to watch Matt being grilled. He is just a too good guy to get all the blame. That being said: promises were being made that make sense. All we can do now is wait and see if the promises lead to a game were the majority of the players feels comfortable with the quality of what is being released.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ady.hewitt

ady.hewitt Member

My thoughts are only really about the beta testing , I’ve heard enough of the contrition and hand wringing over the last 8 months with no progress on issues. We were even requested to tell DTG on the weather settings when we report a bug , on my version of the Game on PS4 I can’t even tell as the menu still doesn’t let you see it !!

So PC and Xbox will now be beta testing the core update for live steam.

can’t wait for the PlayStation version then , fetch the bingo card !!