PlayStation Problem With Dostos Of Msb

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by sebagamer#2902, Mar 22, 2022.

1. sebagamer#2902

sebagamer#2902 New Member

Hello everyone. After the recent update in Gavino some issues with the lighting system.
    The instruments lights of the cab are always off and can't turn them on.
    I'm having issues also with the headlights, they are always off and can't turn them on. If i turn the battery off and on the headlights gets more glitched and can't turn them on/off.
    This is on the dostos included in Main Spessart Bahn.
    Thanks

• Helpful Helpful x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

I can confirm this. No headlights at all on the Dosto Cab Car that is selected by default.

However, changing livery to any of the other variations, the headlights work fine.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Task

Task Well-Known Member

Yes the dostos sadly got worse with the update. After the DCZ dostos headlights being broken in a different way now the MSB dostos have broken headlights too. That's especially sad as they are used on so many routes.

• Like Like x 5
  4. L0L360

L0L360 Member

Can confirm same issue on Xbox Series S

5. kurtosizm

kurtosizm Well-Known Member

Same here (PC, Epic Games Store version).

6. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

just wondering why there is so little echo on this Dosto issue.
    I am on version 1.73 and stopped all updates just to keep the Dosto working.
    So either just a few people are using it, the problems sits somewhere else, or it disappeared in the meantime. Any ideas´s.

7. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

I have the same headlight failure on the Dosto cab. I have a PS5 version of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dagger#3513

dagger#3513 Member

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  9. maikcolonia

maikcolonia Active Member

Me too on the PS4!

It would be so nice if one day we could enjoy the game without problems...

10. frank1116

I'm in tears. A support ticket might help.

11. Victor4815

Victor4815 Member

Me too, Pc, steam

12. frank1116

13. Libros_CZ

Libros_CZ New Member

Hello,
    I also noticed this on PS4 (non-pro version) I have downloaded MSB route to TSW2 as a preserved collection from my TSW2020

So far I noticed these bugs in the control cab 766.2 DBpbzfa:
    -> no control of headlights (just AI trains can use two white light markers, but not the red markers)
    -> instrument lights cannot be turned on (which I think is connected with headlights, as without this switch working the headlights/red markers are off)
    -> Cab or desk light cannot be turned on
    -> there may be a glitch with train line power as well, because passenger lights cannot be switched on (only separately in each car's panel)
    and I noticed that the control cab is not making fan noise, if you run to other side of train into BR146 loco, you can start train line power and turn all passenger lights with the switch on desk of locomotive, middle cars then make ventilation noise, but not the last control cab car (I remember in TSW2020 it had this noise as well), also if you then touch the passenger lights from control cab, the lights go off and can be again started just from loco (or separately in each car -the button for turning light of all cars in the car panel is also not working, the light just briefly flash).

I googled this issues a week ago but did not find anyone having the problem (I was searching for 766 and DBpbzfa, I didn't know it is also called "Dostos" :D), I found this thread after visiting main forum page.

14. Libros_CZ

Libros_CZ New Member

And by the way... I have opened the ticket to support ;) (nobody confirmed here that someone did it...) hopefully they resolve it soon...

Although I have the old TSW2020 still installed (and did not updated it recently as I am not using it anymore), but even though the 766 lights are working there, I so much get used to new Immersive control for ps4 controller in TSW2 that I cannot drive with the old way (and without zoom function... etc.. also sounds are better in BR146 in TSW2)... so I have to wait for the fix...

...or in worse case downgrade to 1.73 (I managed to downgrade one PS4 game in past).

15. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

Had this same issue on Dresden, too many dostos substitutes with different issues between them

one has safety systems that don’t acknowledge

Pis issues, some display correctly others half the time do then some with it off

Lights issues including either on all together or not at all

can’t activate passenger lights in some dostos from 112 switch

16. maikcolonia

All the fun I had with the game is gone, I really have no interest in playing it anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  17. BleenteamJ#6470

BleenteamJ#6470 Member

Can confirm these, the Train line power fan sound has been broken for yonks now. They've updated the PIS, which is a good thing, but it only appears to work properly on SKA (as far as I know), and in the meantime they've broken those other things.
    An example of the PIS not working is on HRR, where there's the exact same service that runs from Aachen to Koln (onward to Hamm), which runs through the route from Duisburg to Bochum and vice versa. There is still no option to say the train is heading to Aachen or Hamm. Although I am sure they're working on it, it just annoys me that they couldn't check in the first place.

18. frank1116

Are there any indications which confirms this assumption. The Dostos aka 766.2 DBpbzfa are "loved up" (official forum language) since 1 Month now and i have not seen anything so far.

19. BleenteamJ#6470

BleenteamJ#6470 Member

Tbh Dovetail are always fixing things. It just takes a lot longer than usual to do small things.

20. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I don’t believe dostos pis issues to be off a high priority as it should be due to how it ruins player experience

also due to the amount of dostos in TSW (pretty much one for every German dlc if not all) I suspect a long time if they were to be fixed as layers allows a lot of options and whilst one new route may work better, an older routes dostos is still a pick for the “algorithms”

also lack of consistency in the issues of the dostos is quite wild such as the Chemnitz headlights and the Dresden (I think) safety systems acknowledge and the 112 dostos light switch and that’s before mentioning pis

• Like Like x 1
  21. jailbr3ak_acdc

jailbr3ak_acdc New Member

Still broken on PS5 :(

22. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

They haven't released any update so yeah

23. Libros_CZ

Libros_CZ New Member

They released update 1.79 one day after I opened a ticket to them... but of course that one did not fixed the problems.
    Now I am downloading 1.80 on PS4 (it was released last week, but I was playing something else in the meantime).

I'll test and put feedback here (although not much hope... it was not mentioned to be fixed in patch notes...
    https://updatecrazy.com/train-sim-world-2-tsw2-update-1-80-patch-notes/)

24. Libros_CZ

Libros_CZ New Member

So, in update 1.80 (PS4) there is no fix yet...

Tomorrow I'll try to install version 1.00 (with PSX-Download-Helper) and then update just to 1.73 (using PS3.ProxyServer). Hopefully it will be possible to install additional routes like MSB on non-latest TSW2 version (it should, as it is not being installed from inside the game, because if you are not in latest game version, game will not be able to connect to internet until you update).

25. maikcolonia

Hey DTG,

it would be great if you tackled this problem slowly, after all it affects enough routes.
    Now that this Spirit of Steam hype should be over so slowly, one could deal with solving problems instead of creating new ones.

Thanks