Bassmaster 2022 Bassmaster Fishing 2022: Have Your Say

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DTG Benjamin, Mar 16, 2022.

1. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

BM22_PlayerSurvey_1920x1080.jpg

Hey there anglers!

Bassmaster Fishing 2022 has been out in the world for nearly 6 months, time flies when you’re catching bass!

Since the game’s launch, we have been continuing to work on and improve Bassmaster Fishing 2022, and are constantly listening to the community to understand what you are enjoying in the game, features you would like to see, and areas where we can improve.

Today we are launching our first official player survey so you can have your say and provide feedback directly to us, and for taking some out of your day to do so you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win one of five $50 Amazon gift cards! To take part in the survey please follow this link:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DTGBassmaster

We appreciate you taking some time to provide us with your feedback. We’re excited to see your thoughts and to continue working on Bassmaster Fishing 2022.

Tight Lines

More details:
    To enter, players must submit their email addresses, following completion of the Bassmaster Fishing 2022 Player Survey. 5 winners will be chosen from all successful entrants in a random draw, to win an Amazon voucher (worth £50) in the winner’s chosen currency.
    The survey will be open between 00:00 Friday Tuesday 15th and 23:59 Sunday 27th March 2022, with winners being chosen and contacted by a representative of Dovetail Games within 7 working days from the closing date. Winners will have a further 7 days to claim their prize.
    Players must adhere to the rules of the competition as stated in the Competition Terms and Conditions: https://dovetailgames.com/competition-terms-and-conditions

2. 3rd3y3

3rd3y3 Member

I feel very much towards the direction of satisfied, that I..........have had my say and for this I say thank you for letting all of us fishing freaks let our voices be heard. Things llike this will do nothing but make the game better and more enjoyable. In ending this rambling I take a quote from the great Les Claypool and say "FISH ON"

• Like Like x 1
  3. ravendeath#6740

ravendeath#6740 New Member

Hey everyone, I have been playing this title for awhile now. I love how this title is, it is fishing plain and simple, when I was played by it on my Xbox one s it was awesome but laggy where the detail is huge. I tried the same title on an Xbox one x it was amazing compared to the S. I have since moved to the series x now and honestly I haven’t played a game with this kind of detail in it for fishing. It is fun weather competing or just playing it to relax during off season like for myself.

now keep in mind I don’t bass fish where I am too I fish for various trout pike and land lock salmon here in Newfoundland and Labrador. I also fly fish for all the above and Atlantic salmon. This helps during off season where I am too to plus I enjoy it. I would like to see a few more content drops and competitions like they did with lake heartwell I love the addition of rods hooks they do as content drops.

question is will this be a title always added to or new titles dropped yearly?

mid it is a yearly thing allow an option to buy the entire years content from the outset where it would be easier. Possibly in single player have the other competitors on the lake if it is doable on the next gen without sacrificing anything.

anyways great job on title and good job on correcting issues. This title however is not meant for the older consoles or Xbox one s it is playable however it has a price when it comes to lagging pretty hard at times. It seems to ment for Xbox one x or the next gen with the series s or x.

4. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

Disappointed to see these new Add Ons, maps and all to buy when I was really hoping issues and important improvements with the actual gameplay would have been fixed by now. I really like the game but can’t help but wonder what direction you’re going with the game at this point. Still, the best fishing game out right now and I am enjoying it. Thank you.

5. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

We are working on several improvements and fixes at the moment and will be putting out a patch in hopefully not to long.