East Coastway // 313

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Playing the Double Trouble scenario on East Coastway with the 313, I’m noticing a heck of lot of trees popping in (trees noticeably getting better textures the nearer you get) and also track flicker in the line of sight - similar to TVL since the update. I’ve also noticed the 313 is very surgy and wheel slippy.

I haven’t played ECW for a little while since buying the 313 so trying out the scenarios today and these things have jumped out immediately.

PS5

• Like Like x 1
  2. HappyJose

HappyJose Member

The tree issue is something I have noticed and posted about in another thread (although struggled to quite explain what i was seeing and didn't see it raised much by others so thought maybe it was some issue initially with my screen setup) but there is definitely an odd amount of trees popping in or almost flickering as you get nearer to them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’ve noticed other scenery elements are doing the same. Pretty certain it never used to be like this.

4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

The 313 is in need of some fixes , most importantly the physics , but this also would be good to fix

5. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

It’s a shame t you can’t edit an engine file on ps5. I have next to zero tree pop in editing mine. It made a tremendous difference to clinchfield

6. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    How many additional services comes with Class 313 DLC?
    Adding it to ECW means that there will be more trains on the route or the number stays the same as Class 313 is replacing Class 377 on some services?

7. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Same number of services , but a separate timetable