Euro Fishing Live Tourney Scores?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Rocat, May 1, 2017.

1. Rocat

Rocat New Member

Im confused. Followimg the real life sim idea. And 20+years fishing experience i consider myself an experienced angler. I do well vs friends all the time. But in tournaments it seems way off i see people score 900+kg on a 2 hour tourney on diggers lake.. how is this possible. I barely scratch 300.. and im almost always landing fish.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Rocat, the tournaments are over a 24 hour period so the 900kg+ may well have already been recorded rather than someone starting off with that score. If someone's score seems to be unrealistically high we can look into how it has been achieved

3. Dont-BeA-Victim

Dont-BeA-Victim Member

I 2nd that, I've started all the tournaments at the start time (if they start the same globally) and straight away there's someone with 300-400kg, and it never goes up, did the one on L'Arene where you had 4 shots, started that and someone was on 430kg at the start, it never went up through all 4 stages

4. DTG Darren N

we can look into that as the start time is the same globally

• Like Like x 1
  5. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Yeah you get four shots but the whole time for each shot isn't 24 hours is it?

6. Dont-BeA-Victim

Dont-BeA-Victim Member

No but starting the first round of the tournament at the start time and immediately someone has 430kg doesn't add up, especially when I catch my first fish and go 2nd on the table

• Like Like x 1
  7. Master110

Master110 Active Member

No that doesn't sound right. They must be glitching it somehow. The top player is always a non ps plus account.....

8. Errol1967

Errol1967 New Member

Dovetail should realy consider a better tournament, based on player levels.
    No fun to compete online with players who have all the equipment...totaly unfair and no fun whatsoever. I watched a tournament from a friend of mine and always the same people win it...its boring and I say it again...no fun.

9. Master110

Master110 Active Member

They also use more than one account to try more than the amount of times.

10. DTG Darren N

Users can enter as many times as they like with different characters but for the purpose of the global league, only the highest character score from the user will count

11. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Check this guy out, so we can know. Are you just a mod or are you part of the dev team? Where is the patch also? This is the crappy version xbox got on launch.