Xbox Es44ac Rear Pressure Not Showing

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by mcskimmingj, Apr 13, 2022.

1. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

Hi all on some services when using the Es44ac the section on the screen that should display the rear brake pressure instead shows *** and I therefore am unable to tell when the rear brake pressure is correct anyone else noticed this?

• Like Like x 2
  2. richardwwoodward

richardwwoodward Active Member

Yes, I had the exact same thing on the PS5

3. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Same on PC. It may be because the rear engine does not have an EOTD. This may be intentional, because the rear engine group would have a driver in real life. Not sure about it. The problem is you cannot check the BP pressure at the rear. In real life there would be communication over radio but TSW does not support that. I am confused anyway.

4. skyhooktom

skyhooktom Skyhook Games Developer

Hi Guys,

Looks like we had a "look for Flag A" check where we should have had a "look for Flag A having a valid object check".
    I've fixed this our side, so once again, hopefully coming to a patch near you after verification testing has occurred.

• Like Like x 5
  5. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

Awesome glad to see the issues being addressed and fixed thanks for replying

6. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Thanks Tom, it is great to see how Skyhook now picks up reported issues. Let's hope it gets tested soon.