Xbox Diesel Legends, Bronze Medal Instead Of Gold Medal On Journeys

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by elaineedwards2013, Mar 26, 2021.

1. elaineedwards2013

elaineedwards2013 Well-Known Member

Every time, I play Diesel Legends on the GWR, it now always gives me a bronze medal , instead of a gold medal . I usually got around e.g., 11,040 AP because it always said go via each location a lot on the timetable, but as it doesn’t anymore.

It is High chance that I will always end up with bronze, instead of gold because the last journey I did, I got 6,540 AP on the 07:20 service to Bristol Temple Meads as far as Reading. The only reason is because it only said “Go via Gantry 1-8”.

Anyone else notice?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

I've done a couple of Paddington to Reading express runs with all three loco's and always got gold. This evening however, I did a Reading to Paddington in a class 45, didn't put a foot wrong, no speeding, arrived bang on time, stopped within a yard of the desired location.......bronze. The only thing I did differently was to put the train brake in shutdown while waiting for the close doors instruction. Maybe the game interpreted that as an emergency brake application and penalised me, who knows? If not, there's something wrong. PS4 by the way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jaf_duman

jaf_duman Member

Hi, the same issue here on XSX. I think that after Diesel Legends update they changed quantity of "driving through locations" during the serivce. Before we had plenty of them, now one or two. This mean that we are getting much less points for going through this location (250 or 500 don't remember). They did not change requirements for each medal, so currently is not possible to earn more than Bronze medal. Definitely need to be fix.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Daytona

Daytona Active Member

5. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

Noticed this issue especially when operating the class 52 any without a lot of go via listed in the hud timetable will not get gold