Ts18: Pop Goes The Wiesel

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-James, Aug 31, 2018.

1. TrainSim-James

TrainSim-James Staff Member

[​IMG]

Image copyright, NÖLB Mh.

Coming soon from the collaborative efforts of Skyhook Games and Railworks Austria, ÖBB’s popular double-decker CityShuttle

READ MORE

• Like Like x 2
  2. 52_Western

52_Western Active Member

Great news!
    Really looking forward to this one!

3. Gipsy_Danger

Gipsy_Danger Active Member

Do we know what route the scenarios will be on for this train?

• Like Like x 1
  4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

An interesting Question. These double deck coaches work on the Semmeringbahn but not beyond Payerbach R. towards Semmering. I'm not sure of an Austrian route that DTG make these coaches could be used on.

Peter

5. Wolf

Wolf Member

Well Peter, there is one made by the guys behind Railworks Austria..........the Three Country Corner route, as the Wiesel run on on the Line Bludenz-Bregenz-Lindau.

Also the Wiesel name was there from the get go, as the state of Niederösterreich (lower austria.........not Bavaria, even though we germans often call Bavaria lower austria to annoy the Bavarians) financed a part of the first batch of new trains.
    And they insisted upon the Wiesel Logo on some of the coaches, which lead to the name.

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I'm not saying the Wiesel sets don't run on this line - but I have never seen one on various visits over the past 10 years.
    Last time I was in Bregenz the trains were either 4024 or 1144 on schlierens

• Like Like x 1