Suggestion For Tsw 2, Db Br 245

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sam1525, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Sam1525

Sam1525 New Member

Hello all. I am suggesting the BR 245 of Deutsche Bahn as an idea for a new addon or as part of a new German route. This loco is in service since under one decade. It is a German passenger DIESEL locomotive based on the famous Traxx, or DB Br 146.2, we have already in the game. I mean it might be a newer variant but German Diesel locomotives are a lack in the game and this one is almost brand new to the DB. In the game it can also be used on every map because it is a diesel locomotive that often pulls the German "Dostos". So it suits every route perfectly the game has. Especially Ruhr Sieg Nord would look nice with this locomotive as a layer because it only has the 112 and the 143 as a passenger locomotive as an option and both are almost 20 years old or older. So the 245 might add a new touch to the passenger journey on this route.

Source: Bahnbilder.de

https://www.bahnbilder.de/1200/db-br-245-006-mit-1285906.jpg

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  2. Sam1525

Sam1525 New Member

I would like to know what you all think about this train as a suggestion and if there is another thread for content suggestions I can use. :)

3. Sam1525

Sam1525 New Member

Also the developers know a lot about the Traxx already and it might be easier for them to feel some kind of accessibility when designing the DB 245, because the Dostos are the same as the electric ones from the interior like the seats and the design of the seats and objects in the train. The only thing that changes are just the locomotive and the cab car at some points. But the last one looks almost the same as the electrical one but is powered by Diesel.

4. Noel06

Noel06 Well-Known Member

Yeah, nice idea! I know them too. They drive in the area of Ulm.