German Route

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Noel06, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Noel06

Noel06 Well-Known Member

Hi guys
    When comes an article for the new German route?

2. Br425

Br425 Well-Known Member

Expect a longer wait for this one, DTG have said that after the release of Spirit of Steam, there will not be any DLC released (by DTG) for a longer time than usual. Since Spirit of Steam is probably not releasing very soon, you will have to wait quite a long time until any articles for the German route come up.
    If we are lucky, we will get a hint in the next roadmap (next week) :)

3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

One thing I would like to see actually is a German route that uses semaphore signals. To the best of my knowledge none of the routes so far in TSW have these even in part but it would make a change from the ubiquitous colour lights.

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

You mean something like S1 Hamburg S-Bahn Wedel to Blankenese via Suhldorf. These German Semaphore signals have PZB markers seen here

So is the TSC Wutachtalbahn Semaphore with PZB remade for TSW 2

On consoles German and future OBB routes have to be done with a Keyboard to receive access to PZB Override Release Acknowledge since these do not work on Immersion controls. In the locomotive cab and German versions of TSW 2 these are PZB Befehl PZB Frei PZB Wachasm.

5. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Quite surprised to see them on an urban route!

My preference would be a rural or secondary line, just would be a nice change when driving in Germany.