Switch Target Colors Switched Techachapi Pass

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by rwaday, Apr 28, 2022.

1. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

The switch target colors are reversed in Techachapi Pass. They should be Red or yellow for diverging and green for straight. These are also incorrect for several other routes. This is a simple fix guys. Please correct this in your next patch.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

True. Have you created a support ticket?

3. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

I have not had much luck with support. They read it here so they are aware of the issue. If they choose to do something about it they will. I have already created fixes for the same issue in Feather River Canyon, Donner Pass, Soldier Summit and a few others that were never fixed when they were notified. The fix is at RWA. Look for Donner Pass signal target fix for the .Geo.

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

They will fix it if they have the time.
    Those problems where it breaks the scenario they will fix sooner than later.

I suppose they look at how many people report a problem to the Help desk as too how high a priority it is.

5. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

The ES44DC brake issue is noteworthy and a game breaker, but nothing yet. Had to swap out one from RSC/ES44BNSFPack01 for the lead loco to complete the scenario. Note the other routes I have mentioned that never have been patched.