Suggestion, Ljubljana - Maribor

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kjeld.dejager, May 1, 2022.

1. kjeld.dejager

kjeld.dejager Active Member

This time choose for a Slovenia route,

Info
    In Slovenia is a land where it has modern trains, a lot of mountains and a lot of rails. All the regions are well connected and also well connected to other countries like Austria or Italy.
    Why i choose for the route between Ljubljana and Maribor. Trains drive between high mountains and hills where the top speed 160km/h is and Double track and Electrified, trains are driving on the left site, the total route is 104 km long with a lot of stations and curves and two rivers the first section of river between Ljubljana and the station of Zidni most the river is called Sava and the other river Savinja between the station of Zidani most and Celje. From Celje to Maribor it is getting more hilly. between Slovenska Bistrica and maribor is it mostly 160km/h and at the other part of the route is it between the 70 and 140km/h.
    Freight drives here on this route also so a 185 or a Vectron could be used for the freight.
    The route has ECTS.

route.png

Blue is the route.

Rolling stock

ICS is the IC for in Slovenia this train is an EMU and has a top speed of 160km/h and does a limited stop service.
    [​IMG]
    SZ series 310 an early IC model

The SZ series 510 is the newer variant for the ICS and Eurocity fewer stops and faster can also go to cities in other countries.
    [​IMG]

and the SZ series 313 and Siemens Desiro SZ 312/317 are used for Regional trains.
    [​IMG]
    SZ 313

[​IMG]
    Siemens Desiro SZ 312/317.

Thoughts
    I think This is a amezing route for TSW and fun to drive a new experience,
    because there a lot of turns and it is an Amazing Senery to drive for passanger and Freight trains.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Rybnicki

Rybnicki Well-Known Member

I really hope RSSLO get into TSW production, there are a lot of routes in their own country that would be nice to see in game and would fit the general conditions of existing routes. Ljub to Koper is a suggestion I've previously made, one of those "never gonna happen but I can dream" things, I think.

• Like Like x 2
  3. kjeld.dejager

Dreams are always good but Slovenia is becoming on Trains
    very modern saw a video where they did renew the track between Ljubljana and Jesenice

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

You forgot the SZ541 ES64U4 also known as DB BR183 OBB 1216. This locomotive can be reskinned to make OBB 1216 the SKA Main Spessart Bahn 01:51 or 02:01 Aschaffenburg to Wurzburg Trip 06:58 Koln to Aachen Trip SKA 06:33 DRA Railjet trip
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. kjeld.dejager

Your right i forgot that one but that is indeed a good one and one with that crash nose mid ninthy train for cargo can also be used

6. pipanminuta#9703

pipanminuta#9703 Well-Known Member

You know i want Slovenia in game;)

7. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

How about the SZ541 and it's ÖBB cousin the 1216.

• Like Like x 1