Mp15 Dc Switcher Problems?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bsrdj, May 2, 2022.

1. bsrdj

bsrdj Member

new to xbox have xbox series x own peninsula corridor. will not let me buy mp15dc swicher. tells me that
    need to own rapid transit. have tsw2 on pc have no problems with the mp15dc working.

2. grahamsarea18

grahamsarea18 Member

MP15dc switcher is part of peninsula corridor add-on if im remembering correctly. If you look at requirements section of that add-on in Microsoft store. It should tell you exactly what's needed.

3. bsrdj

bsrdj Member

the microsoft store has rapid transit not peninsula corridor? DTG fix this?

4. shimarin

shimarin Active Member

The MS Store does NOT check for dependencies, though… The Store will let you buy any DLC without owning the base game (or another DLC)

I personally bought most TSW2020/TSW2 loco DLCs before buying their routes, and a few routes before the base game (dunno how to buy multiple items at once)

The description also states that you have to own Peninsula Corridor (and not Rapid Transit) on all 3 SKUs of the loco (at least on the UK, US, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish storefronts)

Last edited: May 2, 2022
  5. bsrdj

bsrdj Member

I do own peninsula corridor will not let me buy the mp15dc. wants me to buy rapid transit. microsoft store all messed up stick with steam and pc

6. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

That's weird. I suggest you write a support ticket to dtg. It shouldn't be saying to buy rapid transit. The MP15 doesn't even run on that line.

7. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

This. It's super easy to accidentally buy DLC for stuff you don't own for this reason, but it also means players with disc versions of games are still able to buy DLC for those games, so it balances out.

The store has no functionality to demand you buy another thing to be able to use something. It can pop up reminders that a DLC requires something but cannot stop you from buying it.