Out Now: Frankfurt High Speed: Frankfurt – Karlsruhe Route Add-on

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Luke, Sep 6, 2018.

1. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Delve into a new high-speed experience for Train Simulator with Frankfurt High Speed, which brings famed Inter-City Express traction into Germany’s 5th largest city, and you get to experience the heart of the action at captivating velocities.

Note this route requires The Rhine Railway Add-On, which is included in a bundle offer for 25% off.
    On Steam: https://tinyurl.com/y8gyc5ej
    On Dovetail Store: https://tinyurl.com/ydzda22h
    On Dovetail Store bundled: https://tinyurl.com/y9gtd7gh

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kim Olesen

Kim Olesen Well-Known Member

Many on Railsim.de are reporting temp dump galore. Specially in quick drives. The 64bit version can not come too soon.

3. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

We are aware that temp dumps are happening, especially with Quick Drive. This route is highly detailed, we recommend anyone having problems loading quick drive to adjust their in-game settings for best performance, specifically:

Go to the settings menu from the main menu screen (top right corner). From there, click the advanced button, then move the Scenery Quality slider to the left. The more you reduce this option, the better the performance gains.

4. Kim Olesen

Kim Olesen Well-Known Member

I’ll just wait for ts19. And that is not in any way meant to sound negative. It is just tham my patience is good enough to wait so i can experience it the best way possible.

Kudos to you for keeping ts alive with a 64bit update.

5. Medellinexpat

Medellinexpat Well-Known Member

Doesn’t it seem like this route really needs 64 bit? Perhaps if DTG were aware of the QD issues either delaying it until 64 bit is available or making it clear to purchases it would really test the existing 32 bit set up might have been client friendly?

TrainSim-Luke yes people can turn down the graphics but presumably there’s nothing that’s going to be ‘fixed’ here? Going forward to use this DLC reasonably it’ll need 64 bit?

6. Alan Cummins

Alan Cummins New Member

Not going to buy this add-on until the fps issues on the rhine railway add-on is fixed on both main stations.
    Getting 15 fps
    My system specs are
    Ryzen 1800x 3.6ghz
    Radeon Rx580 8gb
    16gb DDR4
    I can run TSW on ultra settings 50 - 60 fps

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  7. NekoNina

NekoNina Well-Known Member

This extension has far better FPS than the original route. It is normal that in areas with many tracks the framerate goes down.

8. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

It will be no use cause many 3rd party developers are making their content for "1" grade of route quality only. So this objects will be always visible, at any detalisation.

9. erau_Hatsune

erau_Hatsune New Member

This route's QD is still not working...

10. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

This route is probally the best one out there along with Munich Augsburg. I wish all of those could be connected. In other words Frankfurt to Munich. Any chance for this?