Lgv Méditerranée Enhancement W.i.p

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SprattyHeath, May 5, 2022.

1. SprattyHeath

SprattyHeath Well-Known Member

Download:
    https://www.trainsimcommunity.com/m...tches/i2528-lgv-mediterranee-enhancement-pack

Hello all, it's been a while since I last posted anything new about TSW modding, but I am happy to announce that I am working on a new enhancement and this one is a rather different territory for me to be working on.

Out of sheer boredom I decided to tinker around with the LGV Route to see what could be done and it all started off with this small little Station Announcement change that made me want to delve in and change a couple of things.

This by no means will be a large EP, and there will only be some small changes, but I hope it'll at least bring some life into the rather neglected route.

The screenshots shown are what I've done so far, may be subject to change :)
    upload_2022-5-5_2-15-35.png

upload_2022-5-5_2-13-55.png

upload_2022-5-5_2-16-7.png

upload_2022-5-5_2-33-4.png

upload_2022-5-5_2-33-29.png

As an extra bonus, here's a little video of the Station Announcement video including the iconic "Jingle" (Yes I am aware that there's one with a resonance included and it will be changed)

Last edited: May 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 16
  2. chacal#2181

chacal#2181 Well-Known Member

Great ! Thank you for some love on LGV !
    By the way, why do you call the jungle "infamous"?

3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Jingle then Simone Herault in real life. The German version is jingle then Ingo Ruff when inside Dostos 422 425 423 612. Good idea

4. SprattyHeath

That was a typo, sorry. I wrote this quite late lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. animatiker

animatiker Active Member

That's definitely OT in this thread, but since you mentioned it: Apart from the fact that the German jingle has nothing in common with the French jingle heard in the video - 422, 423 and 425 mostly don't have one, but just "Nächste Station" or "Nächster Halt" followed by the station name. In Dostos it's depending on the region. The red 612 don't have any "next station" PIS function at all, they just show the destination of the train.
    It's not even always Ingo Ruff, don't forget Helga Bayertz, and for example the S-Bahn München has a female speaker with a distinct Bavarian accent.
    Last but not least and with no offense, but your often written lists of trains, routes and safety systems could use some commas - would definitely make them more readable.

• Like Like x 5
  6. SprattyHeath

• Like Like x 8