Ksa-a (sfiss) Wagon Pack By Mjw Out Now!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reef, May 6, 2022.

1. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. cscarpenter

cscarpenter Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 4
  3. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

Now MJW is getting into payware? Interesting. Looks like the scenario requirements list is getting to be as beefy as the AP ones, except you need multiple revamp packs installed. Don't their packs conflict with something else?

Don't get me wrong, I plan to explore the 08 one sometime soon. I have reasons.

Also, 8 pounds seems overpriced for a wagon pack. The saving grace here that might make it amenable is the fact that six scenarios are included and the other MJW stuff involved is freeware.

4. TrainsAreBest

TrainsAreBest Active Member

£7.99 isn't normal for UK wagon packs, but it is typical for German wagon packs.

As with everything, only the buyer can decide on the value to them.

Last edited: May 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Cyclone

It is? Interesting. Even so, if you look at a scenario as having value - AP uses 99 pence, or what we would call "cents" in our currency - it could be argued that 5.94 is in there, and the remaining 2.05 is for the wagons. So including the many scenarios - even if it means another 200 pounds of DLC installed not counting the base Steam products - gives it a slightly better value and makes it more amenable for that price. Even if it does convert to $12 or so here. Wagon packs in the marketplace typically cost $4.99 or so. Huge difference, but most don't have scenarios either.

6. andy.malcolm

andy.malcolm Active Member

There are 10 variants (plus winter textures) too which is quite high for a wagon pack compared to most on marketplace. And as you say, those tend not to have scenarios included.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cyclone

Yes, I noticed the large number of skins as well. Didn't point that out, but also a positive point for it.

8. martschuffing

martschuffing Well-Known Member

And a very welcome addition to the freight scene, one can't have enough freight!

9. USRailFan

USRailFan Active Member

Given that this is usable on both UK and continental routes, I'd say it seems worth it