PlayStation Big Need For New Scenarios

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TinTin_57, Sep 3, 2018.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I have been playing TSW for around a month now, quickly completed the scenarios then started working on some of the trophies as you may have seen in some of the other posts.

I have been working through the services of GWR and NEC but after a while it gets really tiresome doing the same runs over and over IMO. I went back yesterday and did a couple of the GWR scenarios again, Christmas Closures and (Drag Line?) where you tow the failed HST and I really enjoyed them. It gave me something to do.

So quite soon I think we really need new scenarios or the Devs to open it up to someone out there to be able to create them for us. Since playing TSW I have been watching streams like Alan Thomson and Matt Peddleston and in their TS2018 they just fire it up and are able to play loads of amazing scenarios from routes all over the country/world.

Will TSW ever become a game like this?

I think this is why I for one am looking forward to WSR on the 11th

• Like Like x 7
  2. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

I'm agree!!! Good idea!

3. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

They should do them branchlines on the GWR, there is about 3 or 4 of them, should be interesting.

4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I followed one of those with the free camera the other day and fell out of the map ha ha