Official Notice On London Rush Hour Fast Lane Scenario On Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by KatiaBLR, May 3, 2022.

1. KatiaBLR

KatiaBLR Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if there has been any official announcement from DTG regarding the Fast Lane Scenario from London Rush Hour Commuter route on PlayStation 4?

I know it's broken as the time on the scenario is out by around 8 hours, and it has an 'apply power to get moving' that blocks progress (and appears to be placed underground too).

It'd be nice if there is a fix being worked on this, but I don't know if there is. It is currently impossible to complete all the scenarios on London-Brighton without this fix.

If anyone has any more information that would be great.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

nothing specific, only the following from yesterday's roadmap

"Thank you for all your feedback on further red-light issues – as we know there are similar issues, particularly on Rush Hour routes. We are investigating the options available to us – whether we approach on a route-by-route basis, or if there is a wider core dispatcher issue we can work on to improve this across multiple routes simultaneously."

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

To me it's very unacceptable to release a DLC with a scenario that is unable to be completed due to blatant lack of play testing. This bug takes all of 10mins to find and is the platform DTG do not test on as they had admitted. Not only that but it has been noted for over 6 months at this stage. Playstation is the poor mouth platform for DTG, you can even see it with their streams. It has been brought up all over this forum for the past 6 months and it has been constantly ignored by DTG, all the while they are adding things like Mastery rewards.

I think DTG really need to look at their priorities, that have stated many times in the past that the priority list for fixing things are, broken scenarios, training and journeys. They would be looked at first compared to broken safety systems or headlight and PIS bugs and glitches.

Rant Over.

• Like Like x 4
  4. HeuF

HeuF Active Member

There are too many bugs, so dovetail doesn't know where to start.

5. jon_mann

jon_mann Member

Have you reported it through the support ticket function, so it can be investigated. I expect people have done but it can't harm to have more people do it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

The PC versions of these routes are just as buggy and liable to fall over. The best advice is to try and complete a run in one session, don't save and try to resume later.

7. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

The PC versions of the routes are although better since i have not had any bugs in quite some time now

8. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

To follow up on this - it is logged as a bug on our internal systems. As with all reported bugs, it's weighed up and prioritised against other issues we're seeing - at the moment, core issues (PS5 DLC limit, Xbox audio, Red Lights, etc.) are taking priority. Thanks to those who have reported it, and we'll update when we have more.

9. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

JD, it seems like a simple problem to solve, the objectives are out of order and it's a scenario not a service in the timetable, it's about time they solved this...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

It's not even that, the scenario starts off in the wrong location on PS4, the PS5 version is fine.

The PS4 build of this scenario should never have been released. A simple 30 second play test on PS4 would show that there is something majorly wrong with this scenario.

DTG seem to be contradicting there own priority bug list. It was always stated that uncomplete able scenarios that also blocked trophy's would be top of a bug list. And this bug has been reported numerous times since the day one release of BML on PS4 and it has just fallen on deaf ears for the past 6 months while DLC after DLC has been released.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Railfan1985

Railfan1985 Well-Known Member

I am so sick and tired of this. How many reports do you need? Fix the bloody dlc! DTG have had more than enough time, and have proven they are incompetent! You lot constantly release broken dlc, and miss the most glaringly obvious bugs. I have never spent so much money on a game. The very least i expect is for content to be tested, yet it clearly isn't. Even when bugs are well known, they are seldom given the priority needed. All we get is the usual bs such as the famous "we are looking into it"

This isn't aimed at you DTG JD, i am just so frustrated at the lack of progress. I hate to say this, but TSW is dead if things continue this way. This game has so much potential, but is let down by serious bugs and false promises. A change in thinking and direction is needed desperately.

12. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

It's just one scenario, blocking maybe one trophy to be achieved.
    In comparison to other issues like red lights/dispatcher bug, poor framerate on BML on 8th gen, PS5 DLC limit or profile transfer between PS4-PS5 I agree with DTG to put a lower prio for this.
    On the other hand - issue has been fixed on PS5, so isn't it just a copy-paste of the fix from PS5 to PS4?

13. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Depends on the interactions... It could be that fixing something on the PS4 breaks something else and they need to resolve both to release the fix

Or they might not have thought of copy and paste, both are feasible