Route Proposal: The Full Bucket Line

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by ZootopianDowneaster, Sep 1, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

51.9%
  2. Mostly Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

22.2%
  4. Mostly No

11.1%
  5. No

14.8%
  1. ZootopianDowneaster

ZootopianDowneaster New Member

You know, there are a lot of routes on Dovetail Games Train Simulator, but they're mostly train routes from real life. There are fictional routes on that train simulator, like The Rascal & Cottonwood, and the Colton and Northern, but I think there's just not enough of them. One of the most popular/famous fictional routes on the original Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS) is the Full Bucket Line. Just in case you guys don't know what the Full Bucket Line is about, here's a YouTube Video from user "At The Railyard" (Originally Train-a-Mania Productions): . I'm mentioning the username so as not to plagiarize in any way. Here's a railroad map on www.fullbucket.com of the route as well. [​IMG] . Please tell me your thoughts and your opinions on this route and/or proposal in the comments section below, only if you have any, that is.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I believe this would a great ass to TS, I would to see this added as it would provide lots of driving of various trains.

3. Alex01

Alex01 Active Member

why is nec male always downvote stuff

4. Aljaž Skarlovnik

Aljaž Skarlovnik Active Member

This route is kinda small, so it would be nice to see it in TSW as well.

5. HogwartsExpress5972

HogwartsExpress5972 New Member

I think its cool it will be a nice change from all the real lines and let us have tom freedom to where we drive a train.

• Like Like x 1
  6. muertedechurra

muertedechurra New Member

I've played this route on open rails and its a fun little route. This would be a great addition to train sim.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Aljaž Skarlovnik

Aljaž Skarlovnik Active Member

If this route is ever remade for TS/TSW, it MUST be freeware. Simply for legal reasons but also because the original was free and it would not be good optics not only to steal it but to also make it payware.