Is Clinchfield Railroad As Dangerous As The Game Experience?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Gabe_1.0, May 25, 2022.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I have to say, this is the most dangerous line i've done a train experience on. You have to literally check the map every time to see if there's a train coming down otherwise there will be guaranteed collision. There dosen't appear to be much notices going around to warn other drivers that you're doing work on the line, such as loading hoppers. Also a very static signage on the rail is not very helpful.

2. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

Gabe, I have run a number of scenarios, including the entire Journey, on CCR and have never run into a situation where they was a likely collision, though have gotten into one "Mexican Standoff" at a signal. It is a challenging railroad, but that is what makes it so fun to run.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

Same here. I've done every Journey, and that standoff Sharon E mentioned (which was easily resolved with more hustle the next time) was my only close encounter with another train. And that would have been a SPAD before a collision happened.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

Thanks! I thought it's a very odd route but exciting. Have to have 360 degree awareness. Looking for more experiences however.