Rapid Transit - Db144 Question. Why Only 60mph?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chieflongshin, May 29, 2022.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Running a service on this today and every time I exceed 100kmh with PZB on it throws up the braking warning to me. I'm fine with this and I am running the route at this speed however the timetable is running away from me. Am I missing a trick here as it's way lower than line speed but appreciate its a stopper.

Any clarity from anyone welcomed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

I guess you mean specifically the Talent 2 on Rapid Transit you are having issues with. This is sadly because of a bug which causes the PZB to stay in mode U no matter what. That limits the train to 105 km/h. There thankfully is a mod that fixes this issue (so you are able to put the PZB in mode O and run at the permitted 160 km/h, as prototypical) and also the circuit breaker which is bugged out as well, if you are on PC I highly recommend downloading it. Link:

https://www.trainsimcommunity.com/m...ansit-talent-2-md-pzb-and-circuit-break-fixes

Last edited: May 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

This issue just got fixed today :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

Great news! It's good to see DTG fixed one of the more outstanding bugs on an already older route. Will try it tomorrow but the whole update notes look really promising :)