Release Time?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by richardwwoodward, May 31, 2022.

1. richardwwoodward

richardwwoodward Active Member

I’m a homesick Brit living on the west coast of Canada and It’s May 31st 2022 and there’s no Spirit of Steam in the PS5 store ☹️

I took the day off work and everything because we were told release is on May 31st and yet there’s nothing. Don’t tell me I took the day off for nothing! North America is not like Europe - we get very few days off over here

2. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

Recently releases have been around 10am UK time for consoles. I don’t think they do midnight local time releases anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  3. richardwwoodward

richardwwoodward Active Member

Thanks mate. I guess I had better get to bed and hopefully it’ll be available when I wake up :)

4. DTG-Chris

DTG-Chris Staff Member

Spirit of Steam: Liverpool Lime Street - Crewe is available to download on the PlayStation Store now. Releases on consoles have been at 10am (BST) for some time now, as this allow us (a UK based studio) to provide the most effective post-release support.

Train Sim World® 2: Spirit of Steam: Liverpool Lime Street - Crewe: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP2866-PPSA03943_00-TSW2LIVRPOOLCREW

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1