Latest Preservation Crew Updates

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Cramnor, May 31, 2022.

1. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I was really happy yesterday to see a new batch of preservation crew updates released. I wanted to give RT a try today, since PZB has been fixed and PIS added to the Talent 2.

However, I haven't even started driving and see two things that have made their way through testing without being noticed - AGAIN :( I thought more focus was put on this, but while I appreciate these updates, I would appreciate it even more if things worked as intended and don't break other things that worked before.

20220531075008_1.jpg
    In this case, the PIS at the front and back of the train is, well, not in the correct screen it is supposed to be in. Additionally, this is when starting up the train with marker lights (Kennlichter), but apparently only the upper one works but the lower two don't. They light up using high-beams, but they should in this state as well! Both of these are also seen on AI trains, which makes it even worse because you see it every time a train passes :(

I am really concerned starting up one of the other routes that have been updated :( What have been your experiences?

• Like Like x 6
  2. uvm0902

uvm0902 Well-Known Member

I have two RT launches and two departures. Failed to play. I want to try to set the route again.

3. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

I haven’t tryed RT till the update, but for HRR everything is fine! The only thing that I’m wondering about is the new Track rendering: It looked pretty bad as I gave HRR a try yesterday; worse than before and on every other route in my opinion :/

• Like Like x 1
  4. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I haven't tried RT yet, as the speedometer on the BR182 wasn't fixed.

My experience with RSN (using the BRD locos) has been overall positive so far, but you still have to open the door on the wrong side at Hagen...

I have yet to try HRR, but I am somewhat worried, I've seen a few bug reports already...

5. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

Oooh so hot, haven't played with the BR155 since years I guess! Waited for RailDriver :)

HRR is in my favourites and now I can continue the non-G6 journeys

6. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed that the speedometer is much larger when this update came out. I have the setting set to small and yet the speedo seems much larger. Is this something other players noticed or am I just seeing things?

• Like Like x 1