Xbox Sos Derailments On Speke Objective Markers

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by coursetim, Jun 1, 2022.

1. coursetim

coursetim Well-Known Member

Hi haven't seen anyone post this yet but I seem to be getting persistent derailments in the yard at speke both for the semiphore signal tutorial and the branch freight: clock face coilliery - Speke Junction where you have to stop before moving up to head shunt by the signal box before you back the train into storage sidings. (Series S)

I haven't been stopping with full combination brakes (only 50-60%) and running at true to life freight speeds (around 30 - 40 mph depending on wagon compliment) Seems to happen when I stop on or around the marker. I seem to be able to stop without derailing if I go past it a fair way but will further test this.

Thankfully these services are relatively short though! :) otherwise the route seems to be running very well on the series S for myself at least!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  2. ehz0689

ehz0689 Well-Known Member

I posted about this. It also happened during the refilling tutorial. Looks like another bug that fell through the cracks

3. coursetim

coursetim Well-Known Member

Yeahh its a slight irritation but otherwise I'm really enjoying the route!

Done another run and seem to be totally fine if I don't stop the loco on the stop marker which isn't ideal but it let me complete the services

4. malakhit

malakhit Member

Seeing likewise - really quite annoying to get right to the end of your journey and then get catapulted off the tracks through no fault of your own.