Oakville Subdivision

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thundakid23, Jun 1, 2022.

1. thundakid23

thundakid23 Member

i am playing the oakville subdivision i have a scenario where i have to fill up the tank cars i open the hatch on the tank cars and put the nozzle on but there not filling up when turning the valve and nothings happening any ideas ?

cheers

2. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

I know that's one route that needs to be updated by the pres crew. Maybe JD can shed some light onto it

3. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

It used to work correctly when it was first released, but stopped working after an update that occurred a while ago. Not sure if the preservation crew is tasked to work on it or if DTG even plans on fixing the problem. Really enjoyed that feature and do hope it gets addressed. Unfortunately, I do not think it is top priority.

4. thundakid23

thundakid23 Member

i see thanks for the response all i do hope it gets fixed too i enjoyed oakville

5. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

Oakville is on the Preservation Crew list on the roadmap, though it's tagged as a "Huge" update and near the bottom, so it may be a while.

Hopefully, they give it the gas. :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. thundakid23

thundakid23 Member

thanks soo much :)

7. Warspite

Warspite Well-Known Member

Oakville has so much unfulfilled potential. It should be a really good route and I'm just hoping that a "huge" update will do it justice at last.

• Like Like x 3
  8. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

That could possibly be that they're subbing in the baby bullet for passenger operations

9. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

I really hope that no one thinks sticking a Cal train baby bullet train on a Canadian route is ever going to be a good idea!!

10. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Pity that Oakville has received so little attention from the developer. It has ( had ) so much potential. Still, I enjoyed playing through the scenarios and services when it first released, though I haven't touched it in probably a year or more.
    What I most remember about the fuel tank scenario is that you have to line up the cars very precisely and follow the instructions to the letter, otherwise it doesn't work correctly.
    I should add that Oakville comes with one of the best locos in TSW2 in the GP9RM.

• Like Like x 1
  11. thundakid23

thundakid23 Member

hi there i used the external camera to line up the cars with the pumps attach the nozzle to them but nothing happens when you turn the valve to pump the ethanol :)