Ps5 Trophies Not Popping

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by cjheron, May 25, 2022.

1. cjheron

cjheron Member

I know TSW2 is no stranger to trophy glitches but it is a shame to see them still present in the game.

I have just earned my 101 gold medal, and neither the complete 100 services nor obtain 100 gold medal trophies popped for me. I was absolutely on track to getting the platinum for the base game, but alas it is not to be. NOT a chance I am doing all that for the third time!

If anybody has any tips on getting them to pop, please do share.

I am on the latest game version, the latest PS5 software & connected to DT games

2. jon_mann

jon_mann Member

Just keep going, there are some if I remember don't count, like tutorials and such, so to actually get the trophy it was more than 100 to get it to pop, can't remember how many though before it popped for me on the PS4 version.

3. seymourgoals

seymourgoals Member

From memory i think the trophy popped for me around 104 gold medals so keep going and you will get it.
    However ive come across a couple of trophies I cant unlock on the PS5:
    Dresden Route: Dresden Commuter trophy for driving the BR143 143 kilometers does not unlock
    Peninsula Corridor: California Completionist - completing all scenarios didnt unlock for me either

4. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Keep earning gold medals and eventually the trophy will appear. I seem to remember that I got it at about 120.
    I also got the platinum trophy on ps5.

5. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Tutorial gold medals do not count towards trophy requirements so if you have completed a good amount of tutorials you will have to go over 100 of your total by the amount of gold tutorial medals for the trophy to pop.

6. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

If you're desparate for the trophy to pop you can save the service right before the end (just as the doors close for example) let it complete and go back to the menu, reload the save game and repeat. They all count towards the number of services completed for the trophy.

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  7. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

It’s worth also mentioning that mileage driven in tutorials doesn’t count towards trophy progress and I don’t think speed related trophies will pop in a tutorial either.

8. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

It doesn't count gold medals for training

9. Batchyman95

Batchyman95 New Member

I've just driven over 100 miles in the 8F on Spirit of Steam, but the trophy for the achievement hasn't come through.

Any ideas on what I can do to unlock it? Any advice is appreciated.

10. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

Keep going with services, sometimes tutorial and scenario mileage doesn't register.

11. Batchyman95

Batchyman95 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I know it doesn't register tutorials but I wasn't aware about scenarios. Have been working my way through the journey chapters.

12. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

Scenarios should count, as does journey mode, timetable and off the rails. Only tutorials don't count