Fishing Sim World Could Be Better

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by DntRmmbr, Sep 14, 2018.

1. DntRmmbr

DntRmmbr Member

Need more rod slots for bass fishing. More rod types and sizes. Different rigs. Drop shot. Carolina rig. Wacky rig. Option for what weight size and type or with out weight. Trolling motor. Better fish finder. Markers for map. And much more. I like the game but I wouldn’t tell my friends to buy it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

I like the game. Just a couple things that I’d like to see. Invert up and down controller axis option when moving your character around. This was added in euro fishing I think. Option to turn OFF the icon indicator showing lure and fish in the water! Option to turn OFF controller vibration. I’m liking the bass fishing and I’d sure like to see some updates coming as far as settings and options. Good game guys, keep up the good work!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Jmk

Jmk New Member

trolling motors to move around structure as you are fishing, custom weight sizes to better keep your bait in the desired depth would be key. Im also suprised we can't mark waypoints on the map? it would be nice to mark the offshore structure to be able to return to it easily. (humps and deep spots that only show up on the depth finter) Otherwise a pretty good game, has potential but feels far from complete.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Cake

Cake New Member

So excited to play this!